Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 84
  1. Freshyz's Avatar
    Posts
    905 Posts
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    #61  
    Just got the update to 1.1.0
    What's new? I'm just noticing a new forward swipe option so far.. .
  2. rothoof's Avatar
    Posts
    510 Posts
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    Just got the update to 1.1.0
    What's new? I'm just noticing a new forward swipe option so far.. .
    http://davidstrack.com/2011/06/phnx-1-1-0-change/

    Its all right here
  3. #63  
    Since the update, I'm having a bug where I'm occasionally seeing duplicate tweets.. some are showing up twice. Anyone else noticing this? It caused the app to even lose my last place once.
  4. rmxdave's Avatar
    Posts
    87 Posts
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
       #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Since the update, I'm having a bug where I'm occasionally seeing duplicate tweets.. some are showing up twice. Anyone else noticing this? It caused the app to even lose my last place once.
    Sending out a fix for that tonight, I've seen it happen once in a while and it's related to a different bug that was fixed yesterday. Sorry about that!
  5. #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by rmxdave View Post
    Sending out a fix for that tonight, I've seen it happen once in a while and it's related to a different bug that was fixed yesterday. Sorry about that!
    Thanks alot, Dave. While your fixing bugs from last release, it also seems that the refresh after tweet feature is broken with the new release as well. You're probably already on top of that too, but I verified it's enabled in preferences and it never refreshes after my new tweets anymore. The refresh from maximizing card does work great though.
  6. rmxdave's Avatar
    Posts
    87 Posts
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
       #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Thanks alot, Dave. While your fixing bugs from last release, it also seems that the refresh after tweet feature is broken with the new release as well. You're probably already on top of that too, but I verified it's enabled in preferences and it never refreshes after my new tweets anymore. The refresh from maximizing card does work great though.
    That is also fixed in version 1.1.1 which is apparently already live in the App Catalog! Thanks
  7. craigp's Avatar
    Posts
    35 Posts
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    #67  
    Purchased! Love the graphical style. Clean. Simple. Elegant. I've had a fair few Twitter clients in my time - and this is easily one of the best.

    I do love Carbon... but I seem to get loads of random errors from it whenever I leave it in the background. Hopefully, phnx will be much better.
  8. #68  
    I've been wanting to review this, but the app catalog won't let me review anything right now.
    In anycase, whatever reviews it got, add another 5 star one too it mentally.

    Glad this doesn't look like a website... like carbon does. :P
  9. #69  
    Ok...I only dl this because it made it to the front page and I saw the price would increase soon... so far... me likes!! I'd like some other color options, some thing similar to tweed, as I don't care for dark apps, but I like how it smoothly slides and transitions from timeline to mentions, and how all the retweet and list options are available. I'm still using tweed right now and was going to switch to carbon, but this might steal my lil twitter heart.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
  10. rmxdave's Avatar
    Posts
    87 Posts
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
       #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukiyaki View Post
    Ok...I only dl this because it made it to the front page and I saw the price would increase soon... so far... me likes!! I'd like some other color options, some thing similar to tweed, as I don't care for dark apps, but I like how it smoothly slides and transitions from timeline to mentions, and how all the retweet and list options are available. I'm still using tweed right now and was going to switch to carbon, but this might steal my lil twitter heart.
    Thank you very much. A true light theme (similar colors to Tweed) has been in the works for a while. It should ship with version 1.2 when it is finished in a week or two. Thanks again
  11. j_benj's Avatar
    Posts
    224 Posts
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    #71  
    Hey I had a thought, hopefully it won't be difficult to implement. Could we have an option to limit the total amount of tweets displayed? I leave phnx open all the time and eventually the list gets so long that scrolling gets wonky. Could we set a limit like 50 or 100 total tweets and have phnx automatically purge any old excess on refresh?

    Would probably help with memory consumption too

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  12. #72  
    After playing with it for a while a suggestion I have for the list/retweet page is to have the retweet options appear above the actual lists. I have several, and it's a lot of scrolling to do. The retweet options load immediately when selecting the page, but I'm unable to click them until all the lists load all the way and of course that puts them at the bottom, is there anyway to make the retweet selections work immediately or is my number of lists what's slowing me down?
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
  13. #73  
    Finally got a chance to drop in my feature request - only if you have time and think it'as worth adding of course (only a little one anyways). I'd like to see URL's being highlighted when you tap on them - sometimes I miss a URL or i'm not sure that I hit the correct spot. Would be good if they had a highlighted background
  14. #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by stickerboy View Post
    Finally got a chance to drop in my feature request - only if you have time and think it'as worth adding of course (only a little one anyways). I'd like to see URL's being highlighted when you tap on them - sometimes I miss a URL or i'm not sure that I hit the correct spot. Would be good if they had a highlighted background
    I would second that one. While I have gotten more accustomed to it now, it is nice to know that I tapped it or some indication that it was acted upon if that makes sense.

    Keep up the great work Dave. Awesome stuff. Sorry Carbon guys, I've switched over for now.

    For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

    "Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
  15. #75  
    Even though I made the first thread for phnx beta and was very active in the testing phase of it, I'm unable to install this app because I have an Amex credit card.
    So I finally unsubscribe from this thread.
    I know it's not your fault.
  16. j_benj's Avatar
    Posts
    224 Posts
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    #76  
    I'll vote for URL highlighting on tap as well something in Carbon I really like.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  17. #77  
    Is this app compatible with the Veer? Thinking about switching from Pre2 to Veer but want to make sure Phnx works!
  18. giggles's Avatar
    Posts
    677 Posts
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    #78  
    I really love this app, best looking app on webos period. So smooth love keeping up with my twitter and tweeting? But the auto refresh is alittle wonky
  19. rmxdave's Avatar
    Posts
    87 Posts
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
       #79  
    Oops, sorry guys. Suppose I should have subscribed to this thread, forgot to check it for updates

    Quote Originally Posted by j_benj View Post
    Hey I had a thought, hopefully it won't be difficult to implement. Could we have an option to limit the total amount of tweets displayed? I leave phnx open all the time and eventually the list gets so long that scrolling gets wonky. Could we set a limit like 50 or 100 total tweets and have phnx automatically purge any old excess on refresh?

    Would probably help with memory consumption too

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I'm actually working on a sort of auto-garbage collect for the lists because they can get quite long. If they stay 300-500 tweets each it should be pretty decent. I'll see what I can do about that!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sukiyaki View Post
    After playing with it for a while a suggestion I have for the list/retweet page is to have the retweet options appear above the actual lists. I have several, and it's a lot of scrolling to do. The retweet options load immediately when selecting the page, but I'm unable to click them until all the lists load all the way and of course that puts them at the bottom, is there anyway to make the retweet selections work immediately or is my number of lists what's slowing me down?
    Hmm, you can tap the list panel icon to jump to the bottom, would that help?

    Quote Originally Posted by stickerboy View Post
    Finally got a chance to drop in my feature request - only if you have time and think it'as worth adding of course (only a little one anyways). I'd like to see URL's being highlighted when you tap on them - sometimes I miss a URL or i'm not sure that I hit the correct spot. Would be good if they had a highlighted background
    Sounds good, added to my to-do list!

    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Is this app compatible with the Veer? Thinking about switching from Pre2 to Veer but want to make sure Phnx works!
    It sure does! My wife has a Veer and it works great!

    Quote Originally Posted by giggles View Post
    I really love this app, best looking app on webos period. So smooth love keeping up with my twitter and tweeting? But the auto refresh is alittle wonky
    Thank you What's wonky about the auto refresh? I have a slick idea that I want to implement soon that will really improve that.
  20. #80  
    Just an observation, if I delete a tweet from Twitter web browser or another client for that matter, it still shows up in the timeline of Phnx like it was never deleted..
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions