Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Looks good rmx, I'm gonna hafta spank that BadKitty, I think & try this one out, when it's available. Thanks for keeping the legacy owners in mind, as well
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Thanks for keeping the legacy owners in mind, as well
    Of course! Thank you
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    This is the most excited I've been about a new app since 3d games were announced!
    Does phnx have trending topics/urls? (Not that I use them really I was just wondering)
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Does phnx have trending topics/urls? (Not that I use them really I was just wondering)
    Yes it does! And you can even break a trending topic or search off into a new card. It's pretty nifty.
    Quote Originally Posted by rmxdave View Post
    Yes it does! And you can even break a trending topic or search off into a new card. It's pretty nifty.
    I love that.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    FYI everyone I've received word from Palm that the app has been approved and will be live within a few hours!
    Quote Originally Posted by kb7sqi View Post
    Can't wait for it to hit the market. Look forward to buying all three copies. lol. I'm sure most people know Dave's a great guy, but since I'm new to the WebOS world, I've enjoyed chatting w/ him on twitter. He's quick to answer questions even if they don't have anything to do w/ his app & encouraged me to "stick" around longer than I anticpated. Since then, I've picked up a couple of more WebOS phones.
    Hey, saw your comment on the article the other day, thanks.

Phnx is great so far! Easily the cleanest UI of any Twitter app I've used for WebOS. Everything seems really fast so far and all the features I need are there. Only thing I've noticed is it doesn't update automatically in card view. GREAT JOB dev!!
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Just purchased to try this one out.
    I was able to log-in but it will not show my time-line. It's keeps popping up this notification:
    401: Invalid / expired Token
    Any ideas?

EDIT: logged out then back in, seems to be working now. Pretty nice so far, I will use this exclusively for a few days and report back.
    Nice work!
    Last edited by Freshyz; 06/09/2011 at 01:26 AM.
    Congrats on the 1.0 release. Look forward to using it
    Just got it and it looked good for the brief time I've used it. I got a 401 Timestamp Error, so I tried logging out and back in but that's where nothing happens when I try to "Add New Account".

I have a modem problem with 3G, but managed to get in the App Cat via home wifi to download this app. Not sure if the two are related. (Different thread for that issue).

Any ideas or ?

Somebody accidentally hit the Roam Only Button and didn't realize it... Diggin' it, and you said you were working on the points I had mentioned so
    Last edited by sledge007; 06/10/2011 at 05:56 AM.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Just got it and it looked good for the brief time I've used it. I got a 401 Timestamp Error, so I tried logging out and back in but that's where nothing happens when I try to "Add New Account".

I have a modem problem with 3G, but managed to get in the App Cat via home wifi to download this app. Not sure if the two are related. (Different thread for that issue).

Any ideas or ?
    Timestamp errors usually mean the date/time on your phone is wrong. Did you check that? Also, the old phnx beta can conflict with the new version so if that's installed uninstall that. And as far as the blank webview goes, it's usually a Twitter cache bug but toggling airplane mode or closing and reopening the app can help.

Let me know if that works for you!
    It'd be nice if it was possible to turn off the sound on Twitter notifications and only use vibrate, in my opinion.

It's very nice, but I think maybe I still prefer Carbon just a tiny bit more. Both are excellent Twitter apps though, and if you don't have a Twitter app yet, you can't go wrong with either.
    Just loving it so far! What I have observed in my short time with it:
    Mention notification just brought me to the regular timeline and not to my mentions.
    Couple times I've loaded it and it never finished refreshing. That moving gradient animation across the top just went on endlessly. Perhaps twitter was having issues at those times?
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Just loving it so far!
    Are you able to download webos 2.x apps from the catalog now? B/c when I look for this app on my frankenpre2, I can't find it in the catalog. I assumed it was because of the bug that was mentioned here: http://forums.precentral.net/hedami/...ml#post2980705

Update: Hey! I seen phnx in the app catalog now. I didn't yesterday. Maybe the bug is fixed? Still can't find Music Player Remix though....
    Twitter: dullgeek
    Quote Originally Posted by mu7efcer View Post
    Are you able to download webos 2.x apps from the catalog now? B/c when I look for this app on my frankenpre2, I can't find it in the catalog. I assumed it was because of the bug that was mentioned here: http://forums.precentral.net/hedami/...ml#post2980705

Update: Hey! I seen phnx in the app catalog now. I didn't yesterday. Maybe the bug is fixed? Still can't find Music Player Remix though....
    No, it's not fixed. Phnx just didn't appear until about 2am this morning...and it works on 1.4.5.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Quote Originally Posted by mu7efcer View Post

I'm also on a Franken Sprint Pre2 and I was able to see Phnx when it was first announced around 10:30. Weird. :P Glad you can see it now.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Just searched for a twitter app with multiple accounts ready to load on my pre2 when it arrives tomorrow and this brand new one is the first one in the search list. Fate I tells ya.

All over this when I'm set up tomorrow. Looks slick. In fact, from an aesthetic point of view, it looks better than any client I've used, be it on iOS or Blackberry. Great job.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    I'm really liking this app. The unique features are really great.
    My only requests would be:
    1: Option to turn off the bottom bar that jumps to mentions, messages, etc. Being able to do that with a 'swipe' works perfect and the bottom bar uses up time-line space.
    2: Notification alert sound options. (including vibrate only)
    3: Off-setting the colors for links and hash tags would be much more visually appealing. (one of my favorite things from Tweed) Having that would help things not look so "blended up".
    4: Quick view of pictures.
    5: For tweets how about saying, "sent via phnx for WebOS"? Gotta represent!
    All in all a great Twitter app. Thank you for your hard work and I look forward to potential updates.
    Last edited by Freshyz; 06/09/2011 at 02:48 PM.
    Does this app work on a Sprint Pre- Meta-Doc 2.1 device? Can't get the 'Add New Account' screen to load completely. Saw post above and cleared inernet cache, toggled Airplane mode on/off, tried with and without wifi on. It shows 3/4 loaded but shows nothing but a white screen.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast