1.    #1  
    Is there a music player available that can display lyrics while playing the song?

Thankssss

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by pluspreoccupied View Post
    Is there a music player available that can display lyrics while playing the song?

Thankssss

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    My app Music Player (Remix), available in the app catalog for webOS 2.x devices, can download lyrics for the currently playing song. It also automatically caches those lyrics so the next time you load the song, even with no internet connection, you'll have them available.

Also on the lyrics screen, you can enter Karaoke mode and record yourself singing along to the song. There's a Karaoke screen where you can listen to or delete your previous karaoke sessions. It's an incredibly fun feature actually, even if you're like me and sing dreadfully.

If you have webOS 1.4.5, there's a homebrew version of Music Player (Remix) that downloads lyrics. It doesn't have all the features of the app catalog version, but it's still a good alternative.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Yes, there is! I do believe that was a part of the MPR Karaoke contest... which I won... by default... even though I have a terrible voice...
    Here's the contest that fxspec06 won: http://forums.precentral.net/hedami/...ls-inside.html
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Music Player Remix is awesome. It has the ability to display lyrics and has a beautiful nterface.