1.    #1  
    Has anyone come across an app which allows me to control the volume levels for emails, messages and calls based on the time of day?

I used to have this kind of app on the iPhone where I could setup different profiles and have them activate according to the time of day. This is very useful for the office when I want every sound to be only 1/4 and at night when I wall all notification sounds off accept for incoming calls.

Any ideas?
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by benleroux View Post
    Has anyone come across an app which allows me to control the volume levels for emails, messages and calls based on the time of day?

I used to have this kind of app on the iPhone where I could setup different profiles and have them activate according to the time of day. This is very useful for the office when I want every sound to be only 1/4 and at night when I wall all notification sounds off accept for incoming calls.

Any ideas?
    Mode Switcher maybe, available in homebrew via Preware.

http://www.precentral.net/mode-switc...-can-shake-pre
    +1 for Mode Switcher. You can set volume, brightness, launch apps, turn radios on and off - basically any setting can be automated.

A quick example: I have my phone silenced from 8-12:30 every Sunday morning so I'm not that guy who's cell phone goes off in church.