1.    #1  
    When will there be an Official Twitter app on the Palm Devices?
    it appears so. during the feb9 presentation, they demonstrated using just type to send a tweet and they app they sent it through featured the offical twitter trademarks.
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    Hopefully, Carbon & Bad Kitty will also be there for us.
    Until twitter buys them up or cancels the apis completely.

Twitter doesn't want 3rd party apps anymore.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Official support comes with developers, developers come with consumers, consumers come with advertising and promotions from the maker.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Official support comes with developers, developers come with consumers, consumers come with advertising and promotions from the maker.
    unless HP agrees to do all the heavy lifting (ala the official facebook app), which is likely what happened with this twitter.
    meh carbon/badkitty are good to use. I dont really see how an official app could improve on them by that much
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    meh carbon/badkitty are good to use. I dont really see how an official app could improve on them by that much
    People don't want an official Twitter app because it's good, they want one because they don't want to pay for a third party app that is good.
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    Malpha is right. Also twitter constantly changing APIs makes it hard for devs to keep up, so the quality may start to drop off. ICer also makes a good point.
  10.    #10  
    @Malpha That's exactly it xD