1.    #1  
    so.. I'm a bit stumped.. I went to update my wiki leaks app yesterday, my phone started the update and never progressed.. I restarted, still, the update was stuck, so I had to delete the app to correct, now, when I go to reinstall, I get the msg that the app is not available for 1.4.5.. WTH! If my OS can't handle, then why did it start updating in the firstplace! Now I can't reinstall an app that I paid for.. :/ bogus...
    sj
    This may be related to some changes that HP just made to app categorization in the catalog. I would post over on the HP webOS forum and see what they say.
  3.    #3  
    it seemed like it was due to something like that, i'll post in that thread, thanks..
    sj
    You can always update an app you have installed. If you can't find it in the catalog anymore, they must have changed some of the compatibility requirements so that your OS version isn't able to download it anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsharksfan View Post
    so.. I'm a bit stumped.. I went to update my wiki leaks app yesterday, my phone started the update and never progressed.. I restarted, still, the update was stuck, so I had to delete the app to correct, now, when I go to reinstall, I get the msg that the app is not available for 1.4.5.. WTH! If my OS can't handle, then why did it start updating in the firstplace! Now I can't reinstall an app that I paid for.. :/ bogus...
    sj
    Julian Assange now has your credit card number.