1.    #1  
    Hi,

I just released Miso app for webos, if you don't know what miso is , here's how they like to descibe themselves,
    Miso is a social TV platform that makes watching TV more fun.

in simpler terms it is a checkin service for movie and TV shows , a simpler getglue like service, check it out in the catalog , any feedback is appreciated,

search for miso in app catalog,

I have plans to update it to touchpad based on the response of this one.
    Last edited by vinu76jsr; 06/03/2011 at 11:30 AM.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Love Miso!! Thank you much!
  3.    #3  
    I am also planning to port this to Touchpad (optimized version of current app), although I invested a significant amount of time in this app but there is not much demand of this in app store(14 sales till date), even if there is one person who want an optimized version I will port this app.
    Quote Originally Posted by vinu76jsr View Post
    I am also planning to port this to Touchpad (optimized version of current app), although I invested a significant amount of time in this app but there is not much demand of this in app store(14 sales till date), even if there is one person who want an optimized version I will port this app.
    I just bought this for my pre2 and would like it on my pre3. It seems that you chose every webOS hardware except the pre3 as compatible. I'll gladly pay for it again if it'll work on the pre3... Is this just a matter of changing app cat listing, or were their problems? I'd be happy to bug test as well. Thanks.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
  5.    #5  
    I already submitted a bugfix, but there seems to be some friction in submission process, no response from their side for past 2 months, so don't expect any update soon.