1.    #1  
    They have an Android version now:

OnLive outs universal wireless controller, tablet experience on an HTC Flyer (video) -- Engadget

I'm sure there would be few WebOS users who'd sign up for this service if it was available for the TouchPad.
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    They have an Android version now:

OnLive outs universal wireless controller, tablet experience on an HTC Flyer (video) -- Engadget

I'm sure there would be few WebOS users who'd sign up for this service if it was available for the TouchPad.
    That's the problem. With such a small market share it's difficult for companies/services like Onlive to justify the cost (and time) of development for a new platform like webOS.
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    you say that, but how many android tablets have been sold and not returned so far ?
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    androids future looks alot brighter than webOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garage91 View Post
    Then again, people said the same thing when the Xoom came out. Guess we'll have to see if Galaxy Tab 10.1 can turn things around for Honeycomb.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    Then again, people said the same thing when the Xoom came out. Guess we'll have to see if Galaxy Tab 10.1 can turn things around for Honeycomb.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I think the Xoom would be in a completely different situation had the price been much cheaper.
    Global Posts
    344 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garage91 View Post
    Android will gain marketshare because it will be on 1,000 tablets but only a few tablets are actually getting into the retail channel in big ways and that's the iPad and the TouchPad. How many Android tablets can you get in WalMart? Target? Best Buy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulairi View Post
    Android will gain marketshare because it will be on 1,000 tablets but only a few tablets are actually getting into the retail channel in big ways and that's the iPad and the TouchPad. How many Android tablets can you get in WalMart? Target? Best Buy?

I'd say your statement isn't entirely accurate.
    Global Posts
    344 Global Posts
    Actually, no. Did you read the links you posted? How many Android tablets are sold in a Walmart? 1. The Xoom. Online != In store. Which was my point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulairi View Post
    Actually, no. Did you read the links you posted? How many Android tablets are sold in a Walmart? 1. The Xoom. Online != In store. Which was my point.
    The Xoom was sold at select Walmart stores. Also, don't forget that the Xoom was/is also sold at Sam's Club. There's only been one Honeycomb tablet until recently, so it will be interesting to see what retail stores the Samsung's, Asus', Toshiba's, etc. hit.
    I'd also like to see Onlive Player App supported on the Touchpad. I imagine it wouldn't take much to bring the iPad version over to webOS, but then who knows really and until the Touchpad is released its all semantics.

Either way, Onlive Player App looks cool and I use once and while on my Mac desktop so I'm sure I'd enjoy it. Sorli...