1.    #1  
    I apologize if this has been posted before/is related to the recent news about app submissions.

I noticed today, when sending an app link to my phone, that after I sent it the text underneath that told what devices the app was compatible with included the TouchPad. Should be a good indication that it's right around the corner... Unless of course, I'm way late to the party, but I haven't seen anything about this myself.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Great find
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    I wonder why it lists a product that isn't out(Touchpad) and doesn't include their newest product that is available(Veer)?
    HP are now accepting TP app submissions so that's probably why. I'm sure that HP want as many apps as possible for the TP in the catalog before launch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
    I wonder why it lists a product that isn't out(Touchpad) and doesn't include their newest product that is available(Veer)?
    This could be 'cause some apps don't work with Veer resolution 320x400 (as opposed to 320x480 Half VGA) . Why HP couldn't make a 320x480 resolution screen for Veer is beyond me. WebOS does not have a whole lot of apps to begin with and Pixi had even less because of the resolution issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by sapient2k7 View Post
    This could be 'cause some apps don't work with Veer resolution 320x400 (as opposed to 320x480 Half VGA) . Why HP couldn't make a 320x480 resolution screen for Veer is beyond me. WebOS does not have a whole lot of apps to begin with and Pixi had even less because of the resolution issues.
    Great point. I didn't even notice the absence of the Pixi at first glance.
  7.    #7  
    I have to mention, this was for an app (I forget which one) that was only for the Pre.

The way I found this was from clicking on a LinkedIn link in my email. The site took me to an app redirection page to HPs database. In the 'Available For' section, all devices were listed. This happens to be just one for a Pre-sized only app.

I'd post a new screen, but I'm on my phone at work, therefore unable to do so. But anyway, the Veer is listed too for compatible apps.