1.    #1  
    I am looking for a program to store medical information for my family members (immunizations, etc.). I have only been able to find 2: Family Medical History and My Medical. Does anyone have experience with either or both and can recommend one? Are there others I should look at?

Thanks!
    I've installed Family Medical History and have yet to get it to work. It tries to open then crashes. I've looked for a way to get help, but have yet to find anything. If you find a good app, please post it as others have also posted having problems with FMH.
    Hey Guys,

Just out of curiosity, what would you want in a "good" medical history app? What are some things these current apps do that are good or some major things they are lacking?
    Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    Google and Microsoft Live both have pretty good online medical history apps. Google's is easier for developer API's to tie into I hear.
    for starters: prescriptions, vaccination history, allergies, emergency contacts, insurance info/contacts, ability to enter multiple people (ie: families) vs just one, surgeries