1.    #1  
    So I did search, and I got a lot of results far from my question. I am brand new to Twitter (mainly using it to follow). Is there an app that allows you to follow your lists? I thought I read Carbon did, but then I couldn't find it again. I mainly want to be able to check my lists without all the retweets/etc showing in that feed. I don't mind reading the replies when I have free time, but my main use for twitter is to follow certain people/companies/communities/etc, I am hoping I can use an app to allow me to quickly check this. The web page does this so I figure an app can too.

I have used Spaz so far and don't dislike, but if it has this feature I am missing it. I haven't had as much time to keep up on all this (main reason I am resorting to twitter), so thanks for any help!
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Twee does, I'm pretty sure Carbon does, but I don't know about any of the other ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    carbon, bad kitty let you use lists. I'm using it in both right now.
  4.    #4  
    Cool had read a ton of great things about carbon, will probably purchase tomorrow. Thanks folks!
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    I think Phnx will when it comes out.

Carbon = love