1.    #1  
    Is the Sporting News Baseball App still available? I don't see it in the app catalog anymore. I think that may be because I've got a Palm Pre that can't upgrade to webOS 2.0 and the current version of the app doesn't run on webOS 1.x. Problem is, I was having some strange problems trying to access the Internet with my Pre while traveling, so I tried uninstalling most of my apps to see if that would help. Plan was to then reinstall them, but I can't find this one anymore.

If an older version of the Sporting News Baseball App would run on my Pre, does anyone know where I could find it? Thanks.
    I'm having the same problem, I accidentally updated to the new version that apparently isn't compatible with my Pre-.

I need to downgrade.
    I just upgraded, and it's working fine on my Pre- 1.45. What sort of problems are you having?
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryAlan View Post
    I just upgraded, and it's working fine on my Pre- 1.45. What sort of problems are you having?
    Same problem here.. I exchanged my Pre 2 under warranty and it didn't reload.I had it on my previous Pre 2. Its not in the app catalog. Any ideas?