1.    #1  
    Going through my friend's android market and the apple app store and I always see loads of emulators for a large number of devices that in someways pale in comparison to the pre and even pixi (overclocked) yet I haven't seen a single hint of one coming to the app catalog. Would this be a future possibility?
    I've never seen one in the app store (apple IOS) so its really only Android who has it.
  3.    #3  
    My friend has an N64 emulator on his touch that he said he obtained from the official store but I'm not sure if his is jailbroken.
    Apple won't allow emulators in the app store. Your friend is lying to you about where he got it.

Sure it's possible. You just have to get someone to work for it.
    we have emulators on webos. Super nintento emulator, nes emulator, gameboy advance and color emulator, comodor 64 emulator. Am I missing any? I think we have some kind of 32x emulator too.
    Quote Originally Posted by blue duck butter View Post
    we have emulators on webos. Super nintento emulator, nes emulator, gameboy advance and color emulator, comodor 64 emulator. Am I missing any? I think we have some kind of 32x emulator too.
    Don't forget the latest emulator released,

Game Gear / Sega Master System

called 'Gizmo' in app catalog
    I have seen videos on youtube of PS and N64 on iphones. I think they are jailbroken though. I would like to see them on webOS.

Also, to add to the list of emulators for webOS, there was the ScummVM emulator in preware but I cannot find it anymore. I've been trying since I had to doctor my phone and lost it.
  8.    #8  
    I know we already have a large number of emulators and they're only getting better (I've been killing the snes one). I was just wondering if it was possible to go a step further as I love the N64 and PS. Hell I would do it if I could I hope the recent developers who have put out emulators create new ones I would gladly purchase.
  9.    #9  
    I did find this, but it's a bit dated and I doubt it's still in the works for webOS

webOS Playstation, MAME emulators coded for Palm Pre
    Oh wow, I didn't know ZodTTD had actually started developing an emulator for PS. Maybe now that he (unfortunately and unceremoniously) got kicked from the Android market, we can persuade him to finish the job on webOS.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  11.    #11  
    That'd be awesome if someone knew how to get in touch with him. It looked like he was doing a great job
    I sent emails recently. No reply.