Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I'm giving out 100 copies of Hopper's Pond, a strategy puzzle game for the Pre and Pixi/Veer.

http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...2-04558343709d

Just follow the link; code will work 100 times or until 5/31/11 if they haven't been used.

Just wanted to thank the community!
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    hey I went to download and it popped up that it was free but I got charged 99 cents.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I'm sorry to hear that, did you follow the link and the instructions on the page on how to download it for free? Two ways to do it; by entering your phone number and sending a link or entering the Promo Code during checkout.
    I can't get it either, when I click the link received by sms from the link on my pc, I get the error "the action could not be completed. Try again later."

This is on my VZW Pre 2 with 2.0.1 so I cannot enter the promo code.
    Last edited by broncot; 05/23/2011 at 04:15 PM.
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    I clicked on the link above from my phone and when the app appeared in the catalog, it popped up saying this app was free. When I clicked download and confirmed purchase, I got a receipt email from Palm a few minutes later showing I was billed 99 cents.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I'm getting an app catalog error when I click the link I was texted. I see the app in the catalog though.
    I used the PromoCodes app to get the Hopper's and everything worked fine.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    Is 2.0 needed for this? I'm still getting the app catalog error message when I click on the link.

Thanks for the offer.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    No 2.0 requirement for playing, but I was under the impression that to use promo codes you had to have 2.0. I may be wrong though, I've had 48 people use the code so far so apparently people are able to use them.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mdram View Post
    I clicked on the link above from my phone and when the app appeared in the catalog, it popped up saying this app was free. When I clicked download and confirmed purchase, I got a receipt email from Palm a few minutes later showing I was billed 99 cents.
    I wasn't trying to have anyone pay for it, unfortunately I have no control over payments or the like, I suggest contacting HP and seeing if they have any suggestion on what the problem is or to see if they can help you with the possible charge.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    Thanks for letting us know, I tried it myself and it worked fine as well.
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    Read the post on how to update the app catalog to 2.1 on older devices. I did this and was able to download the app on my 1.4.5 pre plus. Thanks!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by link375 View Post
    Read the post on how to update the app catalog to 2.1 on older devices. I did this and was able to download the app on my 1.4.5 pre plus. Thanks!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Thanks for letting everyone know about the update to the 2.1 catalog. Last I checked there were 30 codes still available.
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbstart View Post
    I wasn't trying to have anyone pay for it, unfortunately I have no control over payments or the like, I suggest contacting HP and seeing if they have any suggestion on what the problem is or to see if they can help you with the possible charge.

No worries maybe you can send me a promo code for your next app. This one is pretty cool.