1.    #1  
    Hi all,

FYI.

Take care,

Jay

NDrive App For WebOS 2.1 Devices: HP Veer Navigation

ww.phonesreview.co.uk/2011/05/19/ndrive-app-for-webos-2-1-devices-hp-veer-navigation/

For the webOS fans out there that may have the HP Veer smartphone, you just might require a little navigation app for your smartphone, and now NDrive has announced that the NDrive navigation app is available for the HP Veer and webOS 2.1 devices.

The NDrive for the HP Veer app is the first fully integrated on-board GPS turn-by-turn navigation system for the HP Veer, and also offers more than just navigation, such as navigate and check in with Foursquare, and real time weather reports from myweather.com.

The NDrive webOS app for WebOS 2.1 or above devices so not just the HP Veer but the Palm Pre 2 and Palm Pre Plus as well also offers the ability to discover money saving coupons with Nearby Offers, and the ability to share via Facebook.

The CEO of NDrive, Luis Baptista-Coelho says, “NDrive’s going to be among the first turn-by-turn navigation developers to settle at the fast-growing webOS community, similar to that of our adaptation as first movers to the other app stores.”

The NDrive app for the HP Veer is available to download to your webOS smartphone from the WebOS App Catalogue and commands a price tag of $39.92.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Yeah i just got the email saying its compatible like 2 weeks ago. been using it since. works very well although i hate that it has to be an active card. It works very nicely though. the Veers GPS is by far the best gps receiver out of all of the palm phones.
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    wait so if u minimize the card to do something else, and route you are working on disappears or u just dont get the voice telling you where to go ?
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    If it's minimized, it won't forget anything. It just won't tell you where to go at that time (kind of logical, since you're probably not driving while doing something else).

What I'm wondering about, how's the gps reception on the Veer? On my Pre 2, nDrive usually loses the location and doesn't find it again (or only sporadically).
    Check out Movie Diary.
    Did they fix the Canadian licensing issue?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here