Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree11Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Midway99 View Post
    Word is Netflix should have something for the TouchPad in early 2012.
    In the meantime, download your free trial of Playon and watch Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Premier, and your own AVI files right now. Why wait?
    drPodder for podcasts
    Dictionary
    New York Times
    The New Yorker
    Mahjong Solitaire
    Radio Hibiki or similar
    NPR
    Translate Free
    Your Congress
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by atremorer View Post
    Things I'd want:
    XMarks & LastPass
    jVault (or some type of database program)
    You will find a "Patch" for those two here: http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ml#post3055353
    A getglue app i want one SOO BAD. i've been asking forever getglue just keeps saying in the future *sigh* i'd totally pay up to 5$ for one on the touchpad.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Netflix
    NHL Gamcenter
    RDP/Logmein
    dropbox (+11111111)
    evertote
    Twitter
    Evernote
    Netflix
    Words with Friends
    Swag
    Blogger.com app
    Mint.com app

But we must do more than talk about it here. I laid out a plan for how the community could save Webos a few weeks ago. I started this campaign based on my analysis of where things were going with HP and Webos,

As HP slouches towards a plan of what to do with Webos, we in the user community canít sit by and hope they get it right. So, based on my analysis, the user community has to do its part to keep Webos alive until we can get a hardware refresh.

HP has put at least 400,000 touchpads into the market and there are at least 2-300,000 pre users out there. If we can demonstrate that our user base is robust and buys apps, it could keep developers interested and bolster the value of Webos for a potential buyer/licensee (I consider liscensing unlikely).

We need to place crowd sourced bounties on the heads of these apps. I've started some campaigns around a few I wanted to see. Join them and spread the word too!

Bring Netflix Watch Instantly to Webos!
    Bring Words with Friends to Webos!
    Bring a Mint.com app to Webos
    Quote Originally Posted by sepherous View Post
    A getglue app i want one SOO BAD. i've been asking forever getglue just keeps saying in the future *sigh* i'd totally pay up to 5$ for one on the touchpad.
    Put a bounty out on it at thepoint.com like I did for apps I want to see. See my Words with Friends for Webos campaign for an example.
    WhatsApp,
    ICQ,
    MSN Messenger,
    Molo Photo Filters Pro,
    Blogger,
    an app that reminds me to do my tasks
    Click here to see my Palm Pre photos

Fave Apps: Agenda, Facebook, Molo Photo Filters Pro, Spaz, AuctionMate Pro, Flickr Mundo, Brightness Unlinked, AccuWeather, NomNomNom, KalemSoft Media Player, Paketverfolgung, Puzzle Master

Palm Pre -> HP Pre 3 + TouchPad <3
    Quote Originally Posted by nightcarlos View Post
    dropbox (+11111111)
    evertote
    Twitter
    Dropbox is built in (go to Settings->Accounts)

Evernote has an app, though it's phone-emu right now.

There are a dozen or more twitter apps?
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456