Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    bought homebrew doc just to show my support
    verizon pre 2 - 2.0, stock
    verizon pre plus - 1.4.5 various patches OC'd 1Ghz.
    verizon pixi plus - various patches, OC'd 800 mhz.
    verizon pixi plus - chillin in my sock drawer
    Quote Originally Posted by LHKJohn View Post
    Mine definitely got better after a few weeks of use as far as the reboots go. It's definitely worth the upgrade IMO.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    You know there's an easy way to access promo codes on 1.4.5. The instructions for it were posted on the front page a week ago i think it was. It worked really well for me.
    I attempted to buy 2 apps before I realized I was stuck in 1.4.5 land and couldn't purchase certain apps.

I'll probably just make a donation to webOSInternals in lieu of a new app...
    I just bought a bunch of apps a few weeks ago when tweed announced its eol and carbon went on sale, so I just picked up the preware homebrew documentation. If the congress app drops below 3 bucks, I'll get that too. Last year the devs put apps on sale to correspond with today, were there any sales announced that don't require promo codes?
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Hmm. Guess it's time to go browsing for apps!
    Dr. Podder FTW
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    You know there's an easy way to access promo codes on 1.4.5. The instructions for it were posted on the front page a week ago i think it was. It worked really well for me.
    x2

Recently bought Carbon, will buy for the wife today... Been using Br Podder HB for a while now, will buy the paid version for both the wife and myself!
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  8.    #48  
    just bought universe web browser...WOW!

what is the name of the new ringtone maker app?
    Just bought Multiple App Launcher, Preware Homebrew, and Mined Out! all with 1.4.5 webOS.
    Happy Buy an App Day!
    I'm in. Bought AB-Rio just to show Rovio that we're still here! (And the d/l count jumped like 20+ in the time I was downloading it. )

Will definitely buy MAL and there are a few others that were interesting. Def a game or two that I've had my eye on.

Also.....DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE GOOD REVIEWS ON THE APPS YOU LIKE PEOPLE. Many people WON'T buy unless they see favorable reviews. Don't pad poor apps but reward those good devs for their hard work.

EDIT: Got MAL and Supersonic!
    I'm spent up and missed the day. Still, some interesting ideas here...

some that I didn't see that I'm still using:

QuickPost - post to Twitter, Facebook, etc simultaneously. Nice auto-shortening. Now with pictures.

Scratch word processor - exports to Google Docs

Notes/Voices - 2 nicely integrated note taking apps

Ground effect pro - ekranoplan racing - smooth and sensuous, when you're in control: an exhilerating chaos when you aren't
    Last edited by TwistedByKnaves; 06/07/2011 at 07:32 AM. Reason: error
    I missed 6/6/2011... but I still bought Sports Live! Hoping it's as great as it looks.
    Life moves fast. Don't miss a thing.
    I bought 3 apps yesterday. One of which I have been on the fence about and was purely just to try it out, "Splashtop Remote".
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedByKnaves View Post
    I'm spent up and missed the day. Still, some interesting ideas here...

some that I didn't see that I'm still using:

QuickPost - post to Twitter, Facebook, etc simultaneously. Nice auto-shortening. Now with pictures.

Scratch word processor - exports to Google Docs

Notes/Voices - 2 nicely integrated note taking apps

Ground effect pro - ekranoplan racing - smooth and sensuous, when you're in control: an exhilerating chaos when you aren't
    I love Notes, both the wife and I have been using it for a while. The google sync integration is excellent in notes!
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123