1.    #1  
    Hello,
    Former Palm user, I still use a lot the "memo" on my smartphone.
    What do you think is the best application "memo " about WebOS?
    Currently, I use Evernote, but I do not really optimized for WebOS. There is also "Noted!", "Notes" or TapNote ...
    My "memos" are mostly text. What is important for me is being able to store them, rework them on my computer, sort them by themes, edit it and also send them by mail directly from my camera WebOS.
    Thank you for helping me.
    Rudy
    I like TapNote for the synchronization. Unlike Evernote, the notes are saved on the device, so I can access and edit them without needing an internet connection. There is no sorting option for themes, you just have alphabetical or newest or oldest.
    Well, for your needs, I would probably recommend Noted! TapNote syncs to Dropbox, which will put your memos directly on your computer. However, it has no sorting/category options. Notes and Noted! both sync to outside services (Google Docs and Simple Note respectively), however, the tagging features of Noted! seem more advanced for someone who use a lot of categories. Notes does categories and you can Filter them out by categories, but Noted has tags and what not in addition to categories. Granted, I only have experience with Notes and Scratch, and use Notes, not the others. I would recommend Scratch for its category abilities, but it doesn't do exporting, only importing.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Notes is very good. You can set a pin, sync with google or send the note via mail.
    You can also attach files to the note.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    I use Noted! It syncs with SimpleNote. I use the tags for catagorizing and it sorts by creation date, modification date or alphabetically. One really nice feature is that while in edit mode you can turn it into a list mode which allows you to drag and drop each paragraph oe swipe them away, great fom making lists. The developer (who also created Done!) is very reponsive. I highly recommend this app for memos.
  6.    #6  
    Thank you for your answers. "Noted!" looks nice indeed ... Simple and effective. "Notes " is good too, but unfortunately I think the categories of notes are not taken into account at Google Docs.
    I think I'll try "Noted !"... In addition, I see that this is the same publisher as "Done!" which I think is the best task manager under WebOS.
    But I return to "Memos" ... I intend to acquire a TouchPad. Do you think an application like "Noted!" be adapted to the TouchPad?
    Thank you
    I got about 20 memos on my phone. Just curious, what do most of you use memos for?
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    I contacted the developer of Noted! And he is planning on adapting it for TouchPad.
    Quote Originally Posted by klynngullo View Post
    I contacted the developer of Noted! And he is planning on adapting it for TouchPad.
    Good we need a good webOS 3.0 Note app.
    Palm IIIx >>> Palm V >>> Palm Vx >>> Tungsten T5 >>> webOS 2.1 emulator

Pre|central Peacekeepers
    SO easy anyone can do it! HP webOS First App Tutorial

If i have helped you; please click the Thanks button.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    We also produce a memo app called DigiNote. It includes encryption, categories, and titles. We are in the process of converting it to WebOs 2.0 and it will be included in Synergy.
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
    Http://www.digikatsoftware.com
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by klynngullo View Post
    Cool, it's good news
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    I got about 20 memos on my phone. Just curious, what do most of you use memos for?
    In fact, I use my "memos" mainly for practical information on a range of services: information on subscriptions, the activities of my daughter ... But especially, notes, ideas taken flight in a meeting and I then developed. Also, the pattern of certain work projects. All this will certainly be much more comfortable with the touchpad ...
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Rudy, which app did you decide to go with? I use Evernote and am a huge fan of the service, but would be willing to switch to another app if it works better. You sound like you use your phone similar to how I do so I am interested in what your decision was.