1.    #1  
    Presenting promo codes for Multi Pane.

US Promo Codes (20): Gone!
    UK Promo Codes (10): Gone!

Post requests for other countries ... and please remember to do a review of the app when you get a chance. Thanks!
    Last edited by appsotutely; 05/17/2011 at 10:23 PM.
    UK Please. Thanks
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Thank you. Got the app and left a review.
    Global Posts
    818 Global Posts
    Exactly what functionality does this add? I've seen a few apps like this but I can't figure out why I would want it.
    Palm III->Palm IV->Palm V->M130->Tungsten->Treo 270->Treo 600->Treo 700->Palm Pre Plus->FrankenPre 2->Pre 3 & TouchPad
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ManicMarvin View Post
    UK Please. Thanks
    UK is up now!

Quote Originally Posted by ggendel View Post
    Exactly what functionality does this add? I've seen a few apps like this but I can't figure out why I would want it.
    So which question are you asking? Why would you use something like MultiPane or PaneFree? or what does MultiPane offer that is above and beyond other implementations?

For the first question, it depends upon if you have a wallpaper that you like to be able to see and you also like to keep multiple apps open - these types of apps let you see (almost) all of the wallpaper without obsessively closing all your cards. It's also helpful for users that use any app that displays information using the wallpaper, like some of the weather apps do or users that use any app that does wallpaper rotation (like Slide RSS).

For the second question, the bonus features for Multi Pane include:
    • Automatically opening multiple cards (for the extreme multitasker, they can intersperse their panes with multiple other running apps).
    • Automated wallpaper matching (particularly for users that use wallpaper rotation apps or wallpaper information apps).
    • Options to overlay the time and/or date in the pane and/or in the dashboard.