1.    #1  
    Hey all, I'm looking to find a good and consistent mobile speed test, be it app or website. I've tried several options and keep getting wildly inconsistent results. Thanks!
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    I find that speedtest.net in the browser using flash to be the most "reliable".

also, if you can do a speedtest on WiFi for the Veer, that would be great since I know that I can get 25Mb down on a PC, but my Pre2 can only get 4-5 at the most.
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
    I can give you a promo code to my app for your needs (if you haven't tried it yet). I'd be interested to know of any variances in download speed between the tests.
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by neville View Post
    I can give you a promo code to my app for your needs (if you haven't tried it yet). I'd be interested to know of any variances in download speed between the tests.
    I know you weren't directed it to me, but I would love to get a promo code and test it out on my Pre2! :-)
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
    Sure
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    I have the Net Speed app that I use to test.
    where is it
    sorry just tried to post on my on thread and it wouldn't let me just pikd one and typed. Wierd