1.    #1  
    If you're willing to show the whole world that you love Vanilla Ice, you can win any 2 of my apps: Music Player (Remix), GeoStrings, or Quick Post.

Here are the contest rules: http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...20#post2953320
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Haha, this made me think of my Vanilla Ice Days growing up. I always liked the song "Hooked" I believe it was called. I'm not a fan, but may have to dig it up to get a few laughs now
  3.    #3  
    I added a few more artists to the list. Now you can choose MC Hammer (except "U Can't Touch This"), Gerardo (except "Rico Suave"), Milli Vanilli (except "Girl you know it's true"), or New Kids on the Block!
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami