Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    B'lox! has been out a couple of weeks now and while the Free version is getting loads of downloads and some very nice reviews (thankyou, you lovely people), the full version is being completely ignored.

Therefore, I am releasing a U.S. Promo Code for the full version. Please be kind and leave feedback on the App Catalog - whether positive or negative.

This code lasts for a full week from today (2nd May 2011) and is for U.S. Pre's only (1.4.5 and above).

http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...1-59d79dbc9240

I hope you enjoy it.

Ian
    My published and impending WebOS apps -
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    I wanted to find the full version after playing the free one but couldn't find it in the app cat. I'm on 1.45 and your link doesn't work for me. Someone in the free app review mentioned not being able to find the full version too.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Did this code work for anyone. Maybe they are all used up?
    Just tried the link and it said expired, unavailable code. I'm running 2.1 btw

5. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=d1sturbd;2951311]Just tried the link and it said expired, unavailable code. I'm running 2.1 btw

[i]-- Sent from my Palm Pre using [url=

Same here.
  6.    #6  
    Not sure what happened there, but B'lox! should be available on the App Catalog to everyone using Pres with 1.4.5 and above.

Let's have another try shall we? Starts tomorrow (Palm won't let you start immediately from today for some strange reason).

Single code, multiple uses (100 free copies)

http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...f-c3960dbbc19e

Let's hope this one works.
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    If he just set it up, it may not take effect until tomorrow. When I set mine up it wouldn't let me start it on the day I was setting it up (last Friday), but then it started working around 9 PM that night or so.
    Original science fiction, fantasy and comics for WebOS - Galactic Beacon: Volume 1
    Quote Originally Posted by spare View Post
    I wanted to find the full version after playing the free one but couldn't find it in the app cat. I'm on 1.45 and your link doesn't work for me. Someone in the free app review mentioned not being able to find the full version too.
    Promo codes don't work on 1.4.5 I believe
    webOSroundup and Project Macaw contributor
    Remember, if I helped you, please click on the little or ♥ to the right
    I'm on 1.4.5 and the app catalog is not showing the full version. (I searched for "B'lox").
  10.    #10  
    I think it might be a problem with the original metadata in my submission. I sent Palm new metadata last week, so hopefully it'll be updated and soon be visible to everyone soon.

This is my first Palm app and everything is totally new and alien to me in regards to the submission process. A vacation during the first week of sales did not help me one little bit, as I wasn't around to see/hear of these problems.

Really sorry, but it will be available soon. It's certainly not like I don;t want people to play my app!

B'lox! Free should be available though and I hope those that downloaded it have enjoyed it.
    I'd try it out and leave a review, it looks like a promising game to squash a few minutes waiting for the train in the morning!
    Last edited by Pulp; 08/15/2011 at 04:29 AM.
  12.    #12  
    Yes indeedy.

Some Promo Codes for Spanish citizens - http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...5-ff0d0c5236b8

Starts tomorrow.

Any other nationalities require them?

So the (second code) US promo is working now. This game really deserves much better than the reviews it's getting (which seem to be based on it not working on the Pixi) so I highly recommend using the promo.
    Thanks, downloaded. I'm gonna try it out, and review
    webOSroundup and Project Macaw contributor
    Remember, if I helped you, please click on the little or ♥ to the right
    Ok, paid version is showing up now, too.
    Great game very addicting.. Leaving a review right now

17.    #17  
    That's good news all around

Thankyou and I hope you all enjoy the game.
    It's a really funny game! Keep up the great work!
    Last edited by Pulp; 08/15/2011 at 04:29 AM.
    Any chance of a UK promo code?

Many thanks, Manic
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ManicMarvin View Post
    Any chance of a UK promo code?

Many thanks, Manic
    Seconded.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast