1.    #1  
    I have 2 promotions running. One is a fun easter egg hunt contest, the other is a "thank you" for purchasing Music Player (Remix):

1) The Remix Easter Egg Hunt allows you to get a promo code for Music Player (Remix). All you have to do is download the free 14-day trial version from the app catalog and find 3 out of the 4 hidden Easter Eggs. Hints for the Easter Eggs can be found on the app's Help screen (in the "Hidden Features" section).

2) The Buy-Remix-Get-1-Free promotion offers you a choice of either GeoStrings or Quick Post when you purchase Music Player (Remix).

To learn more about each promotion, click on the links above. The promo codes have been going fast in both promotions, so act quickly!
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  2.    #2  
    I just realized I didn't start my thread name with "PROMO CODE". Oops! If a mod wants to change it, they can change it to: "PROMO CODE: Remix, GeoStrings, and Quick Post by Hedami"
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    I just realized I didn't start my thread name with "PROMO CODE". Oops! If a mod wants to change it, they can change it to: "PROMO CODE: Remix, GeoStrings, and Quick Post by Hedami"
    <<Done>>
    Just call me Berd.
    Great promo's... if I hadn't already bought all 3 apps (Remix twice), I'd take advantage for sure.

As it is, I'll make sure anyone I know who uses webOS knows about a great opportunity!
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    <<Done>>
    Thanks!

6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    Great promo's... if I hadn't already bought all 3 apps (Remix twice), I'd take advantage for sure.

As it is, I'll make sure anyone I know who uses webOS knows about a great opportunity!
    Yes, please spread the word!

And I'm sure I'll be having other promotions in the future when I release new apps.

7.    #7  
    If anyone has previously had the Music Player (Remix) trial installed and their trial period (14 days) has expired, I just reset all trial expirations! So delete the trial app, then re-install it from the catalog, and come and join the Remix Easter Egg Hunt (see the link in the first post of this thread for details).

8.    #8  
    There are only 2 more U.S. promo codes available in the "Remix Easter Egg Hunt" contest, and only 4 more international promo codes! So if you're interested in getting involved in this easter egg hunt, you better join in quickly!

There are still plenty of free GeoStrings and Quick Post promo codes available for those who purchase Music Player (Remix), so if you do purchase the app, be sure to hit me up (following the rules linked above) so you can receive your promo code.