1.    #1  
    DEVELOPERS

Post your promo codes here! If you're looking for a wider audience, be sure to hit us up on our site contact form to promote your app on the homepage via the featured app program.

1. Please start a new thread for your promo code campaigns.

2. Please lay out in exact detail the number of codes, expiration, and rules for your codes. Also please update your first post when you run out of codes. Also pay special attention to the geo-restrictions on your code.

3. Please make your subject as follows: "PROMO CODE: You App Name by Your Development house name"

Users

DO NOT start new threads asking for promo codes or asking where to find them.

DO NOT make posts demanding more codes, or complaining about how developers choose to distribute their codes. They're doing this out of the goodness of their heart and to try to stir up some interest. Help 'em out.

You may post links to Twitter or developer's websites if they have announced their promo codes there.

DO PLEASE thank developers for posting codes!

DO PLEASE buy apps!
    The promo code provider should also state what geo-restrictions they have placed on the codes.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    I have webOS 2.1. I have the new HP App Catalog. When i goto purchase an app, i don't get the "Use Promo code" option - only Credit card.

What's the problem?
    ~~~Asaseaban~~~
    just asking a question, why do i need to have a credit card to use a promo code? really?

shame its probably impossible to find a way round. silly HP
    O2 UK Pre Plus, Official (German) ROW webOS 2.1
    Quote Originally Posted by 7 fissurez View Post
    just asking a question, why do i need to have a credit card to use a promo code? really?

shame its probably impossible to find a way round. silly HP
    I agree... Very dumb.. I want some apps on my phone, but don't want to put a ccard on my profile :/
    webOSroundup and Project Macaw contributor
    Remember, if I helped you, please click on the little or ♥ to the right
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickc View Post
    I agree... Very dumb.. I want some apps on my phone, but don't want to put a ccard on my profile :/
    Just a little button at the bottom would have been fine.

They could have also set it up so that you could "top up" you palm profile via (or just plain using) a paypal account

Apple had it relatively well thought out with their gift vouchers.
    Quote Originally Posted by 7 fissurez View Post
    Just a little button at the bottom would have been fine.

They could have also set it up so that you could "top up" you palm profile via (or just plain using) a paypal account

Apple had it relatively well thought out with their gift vouchers.
    Agreed. A little button would be good
    webOSroundup and Project Macaw contributor
    Remember, if I helped you, please click on the little or ♥ to the right