1.    #1  
    I've got a Verizon pre 2 running stock webOS. The facebook app is doing strange things. It is doubling items (status updates, photos, links, comments) in my news feed. Also, I'm tagged in a photo that has over 20 comments but the app says it has 0. Is the facebook app normally buggy like this?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Yes I've got a Palm Pre+ and Pixi+ that both do the same thing. I also have the issue where clicking a status update goes to the wrong place... nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by gyroslice View Post
    I've got a Verizon pre 2 running stock webOS. The facebook app is doing strange things. It is doubling items (status updates, photos, links, comments) in my news feed. Also, I'm tagged in a photo that has over 20 comments but the app says it has 0. Is the facebook app normally buggy like this?

I'm on a sprint pre 2 with the same issues. It's been that way for like a month or so, and I no longer see any pics at all on FB. It sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Smartfah View Post
    I'm on a sprint pre 2 with the same issues. It's been that way for like a month or so, and I no longer see any pics at all on FB. It sucks

Disable SSL use on Facebook, just like you enabled it "a month or so" ago.

Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg