Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    3 Left
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by antijingoist View Post
    Thanks. This is nicely done. The screenshots didn't do it justice.
    Thanks. It was really hard to show in screen shots I think I will make a video tonight.
    I like it.

I'd like to be able to tap the story in exhibition mode to launch the full version?
  4.    #44  
    That's it all of them are gone. Please play around with it and let me know.

I originally have the full story link in exhibition mode but when I finally got a device I noticed it would not let me launch the browser from exhibition mode unfortunately. I will look at other options soon.
    I really like the app. Do you plan on adding any custom color schemes? I charge my phone on my bed stand at night and had to switch from gNews to Time because the white background was too bright. If the app had a color screen like the Time exhibition screen, I wouldn't have to switch at night. Thanks again for the promo code.
  6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by deduce View Post
    I really like the app. Do you plan on adding any custom color schemes? I charge my phone on my bed stand at night and had to switch from gNews to Time because the white background was too bright. If the app had a color screen like the Time exhibition screen, I wouldn't have to switch at night. Thanks again for the promo code.
    Will do, I will make a "dark theme" black background, light gray text for the exhibition mode.
    My feedback from using it today:

* View last story option
    * view full article option
    * Share news to email, sms, twitter
    * Read it later feature
    * Dark theme option

Thank you for the promo code!
    So, did we decide that promo codes are only available for webOS 2.1 catalog? I want to avoid any more accidental purchases like I made yesterday...
    Too late, its reached its limit. I Musta just missed it.
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    doh, all gone ;_;
    Wow, that 50 went fast, didnt' know there was even still 50 webos users :P
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyparisi View Post
    Sorry didn't realize It wouldn't let me have an effective date until tomorrow. Garrett92C,Smartfah try tomorrow and I will setup a special code for you if the 50 are gone before you get a chance sorry again!

I was able to get it earlier today before the 50 ran out, thanks a lot.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123