1.    #1  
    I cannot seem to find Ndrive in the app catalog on my Verizon Pre2. Is anyone else having this issue or is it simply not available to us yet?
    Sent from my Verizon Pre2
    its out. its freakin awesome too. just started playing with it.
    You can find it by just searching for NDrive USA
  4.    #4  
    For some reason it comes up with no applications found. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I even searched for it in the navigation category.
    Unfortunately, it is for webOS 2.1 only, we Verizon Pre 2 users cannot buy it.
  6.    #6  
    Wow.......Verizon needs to release this update already.
    just use the 2.1 process for legacy devices. That will get your VZW 2.0.1 device up to 2.1
  8.    #8  
    I don't think anyone has successfully done that with a Verizon pre2. Did you get it to work?
    The program doesn't work on VZW Pre2's, even once you install the 2.1 update. I've tried it on 2 different VZW Pre2's, and it doesn't work on either. The 2cd one was a brand spankin' new & freshly doctored Pre2 (to 2.1) without any patches or anything homebrew installed, and it simply didn't work. I've contacted NDrive support on this a few times, and all they will say is they're looking into it & have closed my trouble ticket even though there's been no attempt to solve it.

WARNING:
    Not only does this program not work, NDrive won't issue a refund. I've asked a few times now and they don't even respond to my emails.