Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I had this fantastic app, but last week my Pre+ stopped working - the apps mostly worked, but I could not dial in or out, I could not text in or out, etc. After a few hours on the phone with tech support and resetting the phone to factory original status, it still would not connect.

So Verizon shipped a "Certified Like New" replacement phone to me. I managed to get Preware loaded back on and I had saved a list of all my patches to reinstall. I had to replace my Pre+ once before after a mishap shoveling snow in January, so I was already familiar with getting back all of my non Homebrew apps. So I never bothered keeping a 'list' of my paid apps since I thought they were all backed up to my Palm Profile.

As I have been re-customizing my "Certified Like New" phone to my liking, I noticed today that Pack 'n Track is not on my device. I had the full paid version, and it DID come back the last time I had to start from scratch. Does anyone know if there is something special I need to do to get this app back without paying for it again? I'm not sure why it came back fine the last time I had a replacement phone issue and not this time. Makes me wonder if there are any other purchased apps that I did not recover, but don't yet realize...
    Palm IIIc --> m515 --> Tungsten T3 --> Centro --> Pre Plus --> HP Touchpad!!!

Tommy'sWorld | Rusty's Ramblings | No Coincidences | Words Of Wisdom . . . | Get Paid
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Okay - a BIG NEVERMIND to send out. When I clicked on the paid version in the App Catalog from my phone, it recognized me and allowed me to re-download it for free.
    Palm IIIc --> m515 --> Tungsten T3 --> Centro --> Pre Plus --> HP Touchpad!!!

Tommy'sWorld | Rusty's Ramblings | No Coincidences | Words Of Wisdom . . . | Get Paid