Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 25 of 25
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    I knew that - but how did you determine that he is running 2.1?
    I thought you were replying to me. I have WebOS 2.1.
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by jg123 View Post
    I thought you were replying to me. I have WebOS 2.1.
    LOL - sorry I just saw that. I wonder why both of you had this happen... odd.

    What patches and what preceeded this?
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    I knew that - but how did you determine that he is running 2.1?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    LOL - sorry I just saw that. I wonder why both of you had this happen... odd.

    What patches and what preceeded this?
    Advanced menu patches, advanced preferences patches, Read all/Delete all Email patch. Mode switcher, Tweaks. Can't remember what else. Did nothing that I can remember. Don't have exact list as I just bit the bullet and doctored. I have no idea what will prevent it from happening again.
  4. trilianleo's Avatar
    Posts
    5 Posts
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    #24  
    I had this happen with install of webos 2.1
    It may have to get dr, but wonder if anyone figured it out.
  5. #25  
    was this ever solved? i'm having the same problem with a 2.1 pre2

    i don't find mime table reset in preware, i'll have to check wosqi later

    obviously doctor will fix but i'd rather not if i don't have to.

    edit: i doctored, it is fixed. we'll see after i reinstall my saved package list from Preware

    Edit 2: still fixed even after reinstalling all patches and stuff. No idea what caused it.
    Last edited by videogmike; 11/04/2011 at 06:25 AM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions