Global Posts
    614 Global Posts
    Anyone had any problems with Pandora service this week? I use it as my alarm clock (with MyClock app) and all this week it has been "unable to access server..." Meanwhile, emails have downloaded and web pages load. This morning, when I noticed that the alarm hadn't gone off, and I saw the error, I cleared the error message and then Pandora was willing to connect.

If this keeps up I may have to look into Slacker instead, since I need the alarm to actually sound to get up for work...
    was the error related to Pandora or the MyClock app? Can you tell? Does Pandora work when launched on it's own? I had an issue with Pandora not connecting but it turned out that 'someone' had tried logging in with my password and didn't have it right and was locked out. Went online and reset the password and re-added the new password to WebOS pandora and all was fine.
    Do you have any ad blocker patches installed? That can break some audio streaming.
    The only problem I have is that it's slower than molasses.
    Global Posts
    614 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne173 View Post
    was the error related to Pandora or the MyClock app? Can you tell? Does Pandora work when launched on it's own? I had an issue with Pandora not connecting but it turned out that 'someone' had tried logging in with my password and didn't have it right and was locked out. Went online and reset the password and re-added the new password to WebOS pandora and all was fine.
    The error is definitely Pandora, because MyClock starts the application, then its job is done. Pandora is starting, but then it gives me an error. I think I have narrowed the problem down further, and I'm not so sure it is Pandora after all. I have noticed this week that my 3G (and sometimes 1x) service is going away on its own. The EV (or 1x) is there and it flashes, but no Internet activity will occur. I can clear it by re-booting the Pre, and if I don't notice it for long enough it just goes away on its own.

I have a stock Pre, so it isn't a patch or anything.

This morning it worked fine, but I think that may be because last night I tested Pandora (and Slacker) and they didn't work, so I re-booted and they both worked fine. I'll see if it keeps happening...
    It works fine for me.