Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
    Hi, thanks for the many updates

I have a suggestion, would it be possible that if I go into my inbox, the messages are linked to the threads where they were posted?
    I have a few more suggestions / feature requests.

1. changing the 'Login' button in the app menu to a 'Logout' or 'Change User' button if I'm already logged in.

2. the option to go directly to a specific subreddit, for example a button in the app menu that brings something up where I can type '/r/xyz'.

3. though I like the general theme and layout, I personally feel too much space is wasted. Especially horizontally there would fit more text.

4. the ability to hide/show comments with a lot of answers

That's it, I hope everything is understandable, my english feels terrible today
  3.    #83  
    Will look into it. Thanks. Btw, point 4.. You can tap and hold on a comment to hide/show its children.

Tap and hold also works on the frontpage to view comments without opening a new card.
    Quote Originally Posted by tehtorq View Post
    Will look into it. Thanks. Btw, point 4.. You can tap and hold on a comment to hide/show its children.
    Oh I didn't know that, awesome
    I don't plan on upgrading because the new icon and wallpaper look displeasing. Im fine with the current version if it means I don't get the new improvements.

I know I could manually fix it myself since I know how to modify the code and images through commandline, but I'm lazy and would just rather not update. The improvements don't seem to outweight the displeasing new images (yet).

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  6.    #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    I don't plan on upgrading because the new icon and wallpaper look displeasing. Im fine with the current version if it means I don't get the new improvements.

I know I could manually fix it myself since I know how to modify the code and images through commandline, but I'm lazy and would just rather not update. The improvements don't seem to outweight the displeasing new images (yet).
    I had a good laugh when I first read that

What about it is displeasing? I mean.. it can't possibly be worse than the previous version..

I guess I'm just going to have to keep adding awesome features until you can't resist.
    IAmA reddit - same reddit, webOS' looks
    Incoming! - Keep one step ahead of life's little curveballs.
  7.    #87  
    Some really early work for a touchpad-specific OPTIONAL split frontpage..

Screen Shot 2011-11-09 at 9.29.25 PM.png
    peterlemonjello likes this.
    That looks really nice. A split frontpage would be great for viewing pics.

I guess I'm just going to have to keep adding awesome features until you can't resist.
    Game on!

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  10.    #90  
    Ok. Latest release has the split panes for the frontpage on Touchpad. Its still a bit rough but I'd be interested to hear if the animations work fast enough.

Those being when you tap on article comments and the right pane fades out and in, and tapping the header which slides the left pane to full screen width.

I know you guys are going to want a webview or image viewer there too.. Getting there..
    Last edited by tehtorq; 11/15/2011 at 11:52 AM.
    peterlemonjello likes this.
  11.    #91  
    Attempt at a glass-style theme...

Screen Shot 2011-12-01 at 8.30.14 PM.png
  12.    #92  
    Hey guys

I've got a bunch of promo codes for the US App Catalog version of IAmA reddit, so if you'd like a copy, leave a message below. I ask only that you consider leaving a review :-)

Cheers!
    Count me in! I'll leave a great review!
  14.    #94  
    So, working on the app again after some hectic work deadlines.. coming up soon is article submissions (finally), and read it later support!
    So, working on the app again after some hectic work deadlines.. coming up soon is article submissions (finally), and read it later support!
    I just wanted to say thanks for your efforts sir. I never really used Reddit until I got this app. Reddit is an awesome website. This is the only app I can say I have that I like BETTER compared to being on my PC. It's a clean interface, I like all the sorting options available and the first time I got a WebOS notification for + Karma points I laughed. Thanks again for reminding me why WebOS combined features (notifications, exhibition mode) used together is BAR NONE the best. Not many apps utilize every WebOS feature like they could/should.
    Anyone who uses reddit or is thinking about using reddit should grab this app NOW!! The developer seemed interested in continuing to develop apps for webOS when I met him at our meetup. Support those that support webOS!!
    Agree, it's an awesome app!
    In or within a day's drive of Indy? Join one of our meetups!
    http://www.meetup.com/HPwebOS/Indianapolis/

Twitter: @INDYwebOSMeetup @steffej3
    +1 this is the best reddit app I've used. I wish he'd make an Android version too :-)
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    +1 this is the best reddit app I've used. I wish he'd make an Android version too :-)
    With cards? ;-)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Pixi Plus - Pre Plus - Pre 2 - Pre 3 - Touchpad 1 ;-)
  20.    #100  
    0.3.0 homebrew release: (13/04/2012)

- submit new articles
    - multiple login support
    - basic read it later support
    - pull to refresh lists
    - adjust themes
    - display subreddit images on subreddit scene
    - display webview on touchpad frontpage
    - move navigation buttons to bottom
    HelloNNNewman and gruso like this.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast