Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 104
Like Tree4Likes
  1. #61  
    My girlfriend and I occasionally run into a bug where if you scroll it glitches and appears at the bottom of a comment page. I make sure I use one finger and it can happen sporadically. Are you aware of any such bug?


    If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  2.    #62  
    I haven't noticed it before .. but I'll see if I can reproduce it. I have noticed when opening multiple cards, sometimes a card loses its scrollability. Sometimes a card will respond to scrolling while in the background, and the only way to close it is to swipe up on the right side of the screen. Really annoying!
    IAmA reddit - same reddit, webOS' looks
    Incoming! - Keep one step ahead of life's little curveballs.
  3. #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by tehtorq View Post
    I haven't noticed it before .. but I'll see if I can reproduce it. I have noticed when opening multiple cards, sometimes a card loses its scrollability. Sometimes a card will respond to scrolling while in the background, and the only way to close it is to swipe up on the right side of the screen. Really annoying!
    I think I've run into something similar. The app would just stop working and freeze. I don't remember if I could select items, but scrolling would not work and it always happened with multiple cards.

    I still enjoy the app regardless.


    If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  4. #64  
    can someone please tell me, I am a huge reddit browser, at the moment I use red it, which to be honest is a fine bit of work, however I love the interface of iama reddit but it just does not work like my pre version, when I press the button to get at a sub reddit I get the new card but no keyboard to type the sub reddit I am after, *** am I doing wrong or am I missing something?
  5. #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by rick1963 View Post
    can someone please tell me, I am a huge reddit browser, at the moment I use red it, which to be honest is a fine bit of work, however I love the interface of iama reddit but it just does not work like my pre version, when I press the button to get at a sub reddit I get the new card but no keyboard to type the sub reddit I am after, *** am I doing wrong or am I missing something?
    This app is strictly smartphone only. I recommend using AlienRed for the Touchpad.


    If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  6.    #66  
    Finally got around to handling comment collapsing/expanding..

    @rick1963: Thanks for the question. Abyssul is correct, but I'll think about how to deal with getting at the keyboard for searches before the next release, along with back navigation. Let me know if there's anything else missing!
    IAmA reddit - same reddit, webOS' looks
    Incoming! - Keep one step ahead of life's little curveballs.
  7. #67  
    The search icon shows up on the phone which isnt needed. Check the model on start up or add a preference if possible.
  8.    #68  
    ......... And the app has just entered the official App catalog. Thanks to those who offered assistance! The homebrew version will continue to be available and updated (first) :-)

    Special thanks to eberon for helping to get the app into the catalog, and to Goyena for helping me obtain a Pre 3. Merci!
    IAmA reddit - same reddit, webOS' looks
    Incoming! - Keep one step ahead of life's little curveballs.
  9. #69  
    Congratz on making the App Catalog.


    If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  10. #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by tehtorq View Post
    ......... And the app has just entered the official App catalog. Thanks to those who offered assistance! The homebrew version will continue to be available and updated (first) :-)

    Special thanks to eberon for helping to get the app into the catalog, and to Goyena for helping me obtain a Pre 3. Merci!
    so I updated the free version (not knowing the app was now paid for in the app catalog) and now the app does not work, is there a way to get an older version of the app?
  11. #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    so I updated the free version (not knowing the app was now paid for in the app catalog) and now the app does not work, is there a way to get an older version of the app?
    It just costs 1.50.
    It's a good app at a very very low price.

    Why not just buy it?

    1.50 - come on - that's less than a cup of coffee.
    Pre -> Pre3 & TP32 -> Nexus 5
  12.    #72  
    Hmm. Think I'm going to have to release the homebrew version with a different app id to avoid conflicts. Will mean it will install as a new app.

    I'd love for the app to sell well, and hopefully having a homebrew version helps, not hinders. I mean.. Apparently there are 70+ users in China. Who knew, right? :P
  13. #73  
    I hope I don't come across to be greedy, but would it be possible to hook me up with a promo code that I can download the AppCat version for free? I donated $10 when it was not yet available on the AppCat.
    The Preware version doesn't work anymore, because it wanted to be updated (to the new version from the AppCat), which of course failed.
    Thanks

    Paypal Nr: 7GJ14219PA918931W
    Last edited by johnnygewitter; 11/01/2011 at 10:36 AM.
  14.    #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnygewitter View Post
    I hope I don't come across to be greedy, but would it be possible to hook me up with a promo code that I can download the AppCat version for free? I donated $10 when it was not yet available on the AppCat.
    The Preware version doesn't work anymore, because it wanted to be updated (to the new version from the AppCat), which of course failed.
    Thanks

    Paypal Nr: 7GJ14219PA918931W
    @johnnygewitter: Yeah I dont mind giving you a promo - will need eberon's assistance. In the mean time you should be able to click on "Manage Software", and where it shows "Download Failed" - click on that and cancel the download. You should be able to use the earlier version again.
    IAmA reddit - same reddit, webOS' looks
    Incoming! - Keep one step ahead of life's little curveballs.
  15. snaptrax's Avatar
    Posts
    48 Posts
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnygewitter View Post
    I hope I don't come across to be greedy, but would it be possible to hook me up with a promo code that I can download the AppCat version for free? I donated $10 when it was not yet available on the AppCat.
    The Preware version doesn't work anymore, because it wanted to be updated (to the new version from the AppCat), which of course failed.
    Thanks

    Paypal Nr: 7GJ14219PA918931W
    I have run into this problem as well. One way I have gotten around it is just going back to Preware and uninstall & then reinstall. It seems to work for me.
  16. #76  
    Thank you tehtorq, and thanks for the hint I didn't know I could cancel the download there!
  17.    #77  
    Ok - 0.2.4 release officially renamed to IAmA reddit Homebrew. It will install as a new application. Hopefully this will stop people from giving bad ratings in the App catalog with a message of "cannot update" :-)

    Other than the name change, basic Just Type support is there.. early work on dashboard notifications, and auto-capitalization enabled on replies and direct messages.

    More to come!
    IAmA reddit - same reddit, webOS' looks
    Incoming! - Keep one step ahead of life's little curveballs.
  18.    #78  
    Played around with Pixelmator..

    splash.png
    IAmA reddit - same reddit, webOS' looks
    Incoming! - Keep one step ahead of life's little curveballs.
  19. #79  
    Nice
  20.    #80  
    0.2.5 Release
    - add slideshow option to gallery
    - set images as wallpaper
    - list top contributors on About scene
    - copy article and image links to clipboard
    - auto-capitalize messages and replies
    - splash screen and app icon overhaul
    - blurbs about supporting the app
    IAmA reddit - same reddit, webOS' looks
    Incoming! - Keep one step ahead of life's little curveballs.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions