New fan here. I've been using Redditor since the app came out, but it has been buggy lately. As a new fresh start, I downloaded this app as an alternative. While it is on the right track, the app still needs to be polished and modified before hitting the app catalog.
- Clicking on a post in a reddit should open the image/link/video, not the comment page. This could be posted as an option, but it should act like the Reddit website.
- Needs method of sorting by top, popular, new as well as sorting by day, week, month, or all time
- Hyperlinks in replies from others do not work.
- The comment section of a post should be redesigned. Having graphics and shadows around every single post makes it jumbled and unorganized. Sticking to the Reddit or Redditor method seems best as it signifies how the posts are ordered hierarchly with colors and indention.
- Option for a white or brighter design in options? Kind of like a light/dark version swap.
- Animated gifs are glitchy.
- When the comment section is opened, the original post needs to be graphically different to signify it's difference from the comments.
- Searching for a nonexistant reddit results should have the search return "No results, or no subreddit found".
- Need more innovation app icon and app name (Btw, the app was listed as IAmA Reddit at 0.1.2 version on Preware)
- Use of gallery into Exhibition mode
- Backswiping after a search or navigating to another subreddit should bring you back to the original scene or page.
- Add/remove subreddits to the menu
- Fast and responsive even for a Pre - on 2.1
- Good use of stacks
- Almost no bugs