Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29
Like Tree3Likes
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by andyhurley View Post
    Right, so now there are uPnP players for the touchpad but still nothing for the phones.

    Is anyone planning one for the Pre3? I have no intention of getting any tablet but I would love to use uPnP on my Pre3 (or even my Pre- if it must be but I would prefer it on the Pre3).
    Spoken from my heart...only just got my Pre 3, and tiny bit disappointed after N900, which handled upnp from the stock media player...I know it's off topic but I also cant bleeding save a file (NZB) to than upload it to my SABNZBD server...annoying.
  2. #22  
    I am working on a UPnP/DLNA server for webOS 2.0+ devices. Right now I just got it to play an MP3 off of my Pre3 to my iPhone 3GS. There are still some bugs to work out and features to smoothen up, and I need to work on a UI. I'll have something soon.
    Did you know:

    webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkirker View Post
    I am working on a UPnP/DLNA server for webOS 2.0+ devices. Right now I just got it to play an MP3 off of my Pre3 to my iPhone 3GS. There are still some bugs to work out and features to smoothen up, and I need to work on a UI. I'll have something soon.
    Do you mean a server or client for Webos, cause I'm after a client really.
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by bustr85 View Post
    Do you mean a server or client for Webos, cause I'm after a client really.
    Yeah, same here. A server would be no use to me but a client would be great.
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by andyhurley View Post
    Yeah, same here. A server would be no use to me but a client would be great.
    My Nas shares stuff over UPnP and Samba, but neither is available on the Pre 3, which makes it very difficult for me to play music on my phone.

    I'm not a developer, so I wouldn't even know where to start, but if anybody was to kick of something like that I would be more than happy to test it. I'm a test engineer anyway
  6.    #26  
    for me 2 client and/or controller app would be the most usefull, but hey perhaps this server app is a start.
  7. #27  
    My hope is that it will be an all-in-one app. It will start its life as just a server (so you can share photos and media off of your webOS device onto your TV). I plan to integrate a client into it as well.
    Did you know:

    webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
    gizmo21 likes this.
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkirker View Post
    My hope is that it will be an all-in-one app. It will start its life as just a server (so you can share photos and media off of your webOS device onto your TV). I plan to integrate a client into it as well.
    Sounds good, I'm happy to help, but only with testing, as I'm a test engineer, but I can't do much coding.
  9. #29  
    Any update over there?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions