1.    #1  
    Any ideas why links in emails don't work?

I have an AT Pre+ with 2.1.0. Flash enabled and working and Advanced System Behaviour installed

Ideas?
  2.    #2  
    Tried uninstalling and reinstalling patches. No change. Everything else appears fine.
    Maybe your email server only shows plaintext and convert HTML to plaintext?
  4.    #4  
    Unfortunately is not the format of the emails. The same email accounts worked fine before the 2.1.0 upgrade and still do on for instance my Pixi so its something to do with my email on 2.1.0.

The links are highlighted as links but when you tap on them they do nothing.. Is there a way to adjust the default apps that open when clicking links?

Very frustrating. Everything else works well ....
    Quote Originally Posted by iamhives View Post
    Unfortunately is not the format of the emails. The same email accounts worked fine before the 2.1.0 upgrade and still do on for instance my Pixi so its something to do with my email on 2.1.0.

The links are highlighted as links but when you tap on them they do nothing.. Is there a way to adjust the default apps that open when clicking links?

Very frustrating. Everything else works well ....
    Check your Default Applications, you have the same problem I have, and I don't know how to repair it!! I think I'll have to meta doctor it !!

If you have something, let me know, I'll let you know if I have something

Thank's

Alain
    ----------------------------------
    Alain (abellemare44)
    HP Pre3 2.2.4 (ATT 4G 16 Gigs) with BELL in Canada

HP TouchPad 16 Gigs Wifi
    With UberKernel 3.0.4 1,8 Ghz
    Cyanogenmod 7 Alpha 3,5 Android 2.3.7

PS: sorry for the bad english, it's not my native language
  6.    #6  
    I was beginning to think it was just me so in a perverse way I'm glad someone else has the same problem (sorry Alain !)

Will post if i find a fix..
    Any fixes? It happened to me, too!
    For those to whom this is happening, have you installed any of Sconix' Advanced patches? {Jonathan}
    Yes. Uninstalled them, but it may be too late. I have 0's for my default application handlers for url, email, addresses, and phone number links. Default Applications can be found in the menu of the Device Info app.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by jg123 View Post
    Yes. Uninstalled them, but it may be too late. I have 0's for my default application handlers for url, email, addresses, and phone number links. Default Applications can be found in the menu of the Device Info app.
    Same hear. Have Sconix advanced patches installed and have 0's for my default application handlers

Is there a doctor in my future? Frustrating cos everyhting else works as a want right now
    Looks like Doctoring is likely; it was needed for me. For whatever reason, my Verizon Pre 2 does not like Sconix' wonderful work. It's been rock-solid without the Advanced patches, though. {Jonathan}
    Alright. Here comes the doctor. Sconix said his patches do not touch these settings. I spent some time digging through the webosdoctor jar and Impostah trying to find where these default settings are kept to no avail...
    Has this problem been solved yet? I so, could you post the solution?
    Haven't seen a solution yet but noticed on my TouchPad that the links don't work in the upper third of an email msg. If I scroll the msg where the link is in the upper third it does nothing but scroll the link to the bottom two third and it does. Strange.
    Just do a pinch or zoom before clicking the link

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities