1.    #1  
    hi i recently brought a pre 2 from palm because the os looks so interesting, after moving from my android handset the only thing i see missing from the apps i normally use on my andriod handset is having a google reader app, I've looked around the website and I can only find apps for US app stores? like Scoop and Greader, but as i'm in the uk i can't download these apps.

is there any other way of me either getting these apps? or is their an alternative for someone in the uk??

any help would be great.
    Try searching the app catalog for "feeds free."
    I use feeder and absolutely love it, not sure if it is georestricted to U.S. or not.
    Feeder, Feeds (& Feeds Free), My Feeds - all 3 also available outside US.
    Pre -> Pre3 & TP32 -> Nexus 5
  5.    #5  
    I've tired searching feeds free and only feedreader and news feed comes up,.. i think feeds is for US only? or not on my carrier? which is T moblie if that helps?

Thanks for the help guys.. but yeah the two RSS readers don't link to my Gmail reader account
    Maybe try one more search of the app cat for "delicious morsel" the developer of feeds. In the meantime I'm working on another solution that just might work. Let me know if the search for the dev yields anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos995 View Post
    I've tired searching feeds free and only feedreader and news feed comes up,.. i think feeds is for US only? or not on my carrier? which is T moblie if that helps?

Thanks for the help guys.. but yeah the two RSS readers don't link to my Gmail reader account
    Did you try searching just feeder, without any other words around it?
  8.    #8  
    just tried a search in the app catalog for delicious morsel and a app called ancient frog LE comes up? lol

searched feeder and no applications found comes up.

thanks for the advice guys!!