1.    #1  

When I changed phones, I lost the Save/Restore scripts for all of my games. Through the help of other users, I have been able to get scripts for most of the games on my phone. Except for Gangstar.

Does anyone here have a Save/Restore script for Gangstar, where you are around half way through the game? Even less would be fine, because it's better then starting all over again. If you do have a script and your willing to send it to me, then please contact me by email. I will tell you how to make a copy of the script and send it to me.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

2.    #2  
    I should make this clear. When you send a Save/Restore script, all your sending is your game save progress. So if your on mission five, then once I add your script to my phone, I will also be on mission five. That is it. I won't be able to play the game on your phone. I won't be able to steal anything. All I will be able to do is play the game where you are currently. So please don't worry that scripts offer up anything else, or that they are unsafe.

I'm not far at all but this'll be better than nothin'.

20110414T162520-0600.zip
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut View Post
    I'm not far at all but this'll be better than nothin'.

20110414T162520-0600.zip
    Thanks!!! How far are you in the game, percentage and money wise? What mission are you currently on? Some progress is better then none. I just wish I would have saved my Save/Restore scripts, so I wouldn't need to look for a replacement.

I can also share the game scripts that I have with anyone that needs them. Just email me through PreCental, so I can know what email address to send the files to.

Thanks again!

Not very far at all, just got some of the opening stuff outta the way. Haven't finished chapter 1.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut View Post
    Not very far at all, just got some of the opening stuff outta the way. Haven't finished chapter 1.
    You are about at the same place I am now. I finished a few of the missions, before I thought about asking for a script. I had completed a bunch of the game and was on level 3 before I had to change Pre's, and I forgot to get the scripts. I really do appreciate this Psychonaut. No one else so far has been wiling to trade Gangstar scripts.
    Last edited by the2ndflood; 05/06/2011 at 10:45 PM.

7.    #7  
    I still need a script where the user has completed at least mission 1. Missions 2 or 3 would be ideal though. I will donate $5 through Paypal to the first person to email me about sending me their Gangstar Save/Restore script. A script where the user has beaten a bunch of the game. If your a gamer, then $5 is enough to buy any of the Gameloft or Electronic Arts $4.99 games. Or you could buy the cool RPG game Crusade Of Destiny for $4.99. Or you can buy any of Glu Mobile's $2.99 games.

If anyone is interested, please send me an email through PreCentral. We can then make plans for you to send me your Gangstar Save/Restore script. If you don't have a Paypal account, then I would be willing to send you a personal check.