Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    thx for the link. it looks like a pretty sweet service. i'd use it. twittered done and done.
    +1 for Kik Messenger on webOS!
  3.    #23  
    be sure to tweet it up and use the hashtag and post the link to this thread!
    Dunno what kik is but i will play... =)
    gotta say, now that I'm on Android, there is a much better one than Kik, its called WhatsApp. has many more features than kik and actually works on BB unlike kik which BB cut off.
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki View Post
    gotta say, now that I'm on Android, there is a much better one than Kik, its called WhatsApp. has many more features than kik and actually works on BB unlike kik which BB cut off.
    well, we can't have too many apps!
    At least we'll show that the surviving webOS community is determined for companies to build apps for webOS.
  8.    #28  
    Keep it up fellas!
    But, Whatsapp is a subscription service on Android, and Kik is working hard to add more features.

TBQH, I much prefer the look of Kik's client to Whatsapp. Whatsapp is damn ugly.
    KIK for webOS all the way!!! Count me in
    So she asked: "What is it with you? Is it ignorance, or is it apathy? And I answered: "I don't know and I don't care."
  11.    #31  
    Thanks for the replies guys, keep posting that hashtag on twitter!
    I want Kik on webOS!
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
    i want anything on webos!! lol +1
    Great app!

+1
    This looks sweet. I'm in for sure.
    i think its time this movement got some front page love. precentral.net webosroundup.com webosworld.com lets go!
    i agree time to make some noise and get some good apps for webos. mentioned this on the xfinity app as well. lets do it.
    Global Posts
    230 Global Posts
    +1!!! Please #GetKikOnWebOS
    Im game!
    Yes please. The 2.1 messaging client curdles my blood. Want.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast