1.    #1  

I have had the game Dungeon Hunter for over a year now, but only recently started playing a lot of it. I'm not normaly an RPG gamer, so I'm confused by the grades of weapons given in the game. So I wanted to ask someone on here that would be able to explain why there is 2 different Damage numbers for each weapon, and which number is the best.

Okay, why does each weapon display it's damage rating using 2 different numbers like 10 - 25? Is 10 the strength, or is 25 the strength?

Out of the 3 weapons listed here, which is the most powerful based on their damage rating?

Weak 2H Sword - Damage 6 - 28
    Weak Maul - Damage 10 - 25
    Fine Maul - 15 - 38

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

It means the damage will be between 15 and up to 38.

Fine Maul will produce most damage.

PS its best to just stick with the auto equip that way your overall is at its best
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by djgardn2 View Post
    It means the damage will be between 15 and up to 38.

Fine Maul will produce most damage.

PS its best to just stick with the auto equip that way your overall is at its best
    Now that makes since! The damage rating is between one number and another. Thanks djgardn2! How far have you gotten in the game? Do you have anymore hints or tricks that you could share? Using the Auto-Equip is a good tip!

I got close to the last levels gathering some crystals or something. I got all of them except one, never beat the game.

Ended up having to doctor my phone and lost all progress of levels (had to update the save/restore script to include the missing file that needed to be saved).

No tips that I can remember, although I do remember liking the setting "touch" to move instead of using the joystick, in options.

Its a good game for sure.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by djgardn2 View Post
    I got close to the last levels gathering some crystals or something. I got all of them except one, never beat the game.

Ended up having to doctor my phone and lost all progress of levels (had to update the save/restore script to include the missing file that needed to be saved).

No tips that I can remember, although I do remember liking the setting "touch" to move instead of using the joystick, in options.

Its a good game for sure.

If I knew how, then I could send you the Save/Restore script that I have for the game. Then you wouldn't have to start all over again. Do you know how to do that? Like I said before, I'm new to playing the game, so I'm not really far. Right now I'm stuck because I have to build up my level to fight this group of dragons. So I have been re-beating the missions I already beat, in order to build up my level. That Auto-Equip is a good tip, because I didn't know what that feature did until now. It's really helpful to let the game decide what weapons, rings, armor, ect are best to use.