1.    #1  

Has anyone here used My Tether? Is it worth the cost? I want to be able to download games to my IPod Touch, using my Pre's WiFi connection. But I need to know if the app is worth getting, because it costs almost $15. I know there is a free version, but I'm not sure how to set that up.

Any advice or comments?

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

wiki link for free version, just follow instructions:

Application:FreeTether - WebOS Internals
    FreeTether is the way to go. Download in Preware and you won't regret it. I use it to watch Netflix and download games on my iPod touch while I'm at work. I drive a truck and it usually takes companies awhile to unload the truck so I have time to chill. I have Pre- with webOS 2.1 & it works great.
    Freetether is what you need.
  5.    #5  
    Wow that was easy! I downloaded the app and now I am online with my iPod Touch! Thanks you guys!

6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by IamMedina View Post
    FreeTether is the way to go. Download in Preware and you won't regret it. I use it to watch Netflix and download games on my iPod touch while I'm at work. I drive a truck and it usually takes companies awhile to unload the truck so I have time to chill. I have Pre- with webOS 2.1 & it works great.

If you don't mine me asking, what app do you use to stream Netflix movies to your iPod Touch?

Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by the2ndflood View Post
    If you don't mine me asking, what app do you use to stream Netflix movies to your iPod Touch?
    There is an official Netflix app for streaming, it also allows accessing your instant Q and browsing/searching for titles.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk