Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 123
  1. cube660's Avatar
    Posts
    57 Posts
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
       #1  
    * 5-23 Update: zNibble Ringtone Maker Pro is available now in the app catalog *

    Thank you to all the beta testers, and those who provided feedback and bug reports.
    I appreciate your support!
    Patrick


    Hey everybody,
    I need beta testers for my newly realeased (but still in beta) zNibbleLite ringtone creation app available now via Precentrals HOMEBREW. Completely rewritten and requires min. webOS 2.1. It no longer requires a cumbersome network connection to create a ringtone. In seconds you can create ringtones of any portion (up to one minute), for whatever songs (MP3 or ITUNES) you have in your webOS2.1 Pre. This lite version is free. It is ad supported. Give it a try and tell me what you think, bugs found, suggestions etc..

    NEW VERSION - UPDATE 4/26/11

    Available NOW, version 2.1.12 via Precentral Homebrew:

    changes and bugfixes:

    New Feature Added:
    4-26-11
    * Added a feature request from user: malpha
    * Allow any of the created ringtones to be set as the phones default ringer from within the app!

    Screenshot:


    * Eliminated the rename feature due to HP's media indexing bug issue. When a user renamed a ringtone the OS never updates it's db index.


    4-21-11
    * Series of minor bugs fixes, performance enhancement. One major bug found and corrected. When back swiping from the Music tab, it completely lost track of its music index, causing it to default to the last song loaded. Ouch!

    4-17-11
    *Corrected issue with reported mangled tags
    *Improved popup menu options for songs library
    *Corrected some minor performance issues

    4-14-11
    *Corrected bug resulting in a 0k wav.
    *Fixed the issue of delete song not clearing main screen.
    *Created a fallback for corrupt mp3 files. <-- needs more attention.
    *Corrected stray icon file showing up in photos

    4-9-11
    *Opted to use media indexing for meta, rather than self-parsing which seems to be very unpredictable.

    4-8-11
    *Removed ads, admob is simply a waste of screen real estate!


    This is official discussion thread for the app. Your feedback is appreciated.

    Here's a couple of snapshots:
    you can post feedback here in this thread, or contact be thru my support site: znibble.com



    Thanks, and have fun with it!
    Pat
    Last edited by cube660; 05/23/2011 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Updates
  2. #2  
    those links don't lead to an image. can you check or delete those please?
  3. #3  
    awesome. i had an app like this on my centro and loved it. cant wait to test it.
  4. cube660's Avatar
    Posts
    57 Posts
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
       #4  
    @ Cantaffordit,

    I just checked them, pasted into my address bar, both work fine here.

    Thanks
    Pat
  5. #5  
    Well, it looks really nice over here! I installed it on my phone (Pre- on webOS 2.1) and when importing a song, the spinner does not go away. The song does get imported from what I can see, like I can play around with the picker and it'll play the song at the point, but the spinner does not actually go away and the song info is not updated. Maybe the app needs permission to access your info?
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
  6. cube660's Avatar
    Posts
    57 Posts
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
       #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    Well, it looks really nice over here! I installed it on my phone (Pre- on webOS 2.1) and when importing a song, the spinner does not go away. The song does get imported from what I can see, like I can play around with the picker and it'll play the song at the point, but the spinner does not actually go away and the song info is not updated. Maybe the app needs permission to access your info?
    I don't think you have the latest release, 2.1.6
  7. #7  
    I got the app from the link above and it says I have version 2.1.04. How do we get version 2.1.6?
  8. cube660's Avatar
    Posts
    57 Posts
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
       #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    I got the app from the link above and it says I have version 2.1.04. How do we get version 2.1.6?
    Ok, sorry, seems as though it actually has not appeared on the catalog just yet. Hopefully in a few hours.
  9. #9  
    Is it usable in 1.4.5? I hope so.....I've been wanting this for awhile.

    Either way, thanks for the app. If nothing else, I'll def use it when the Pre3 gets here!

    Sorry......just saw the WebOS2.xx part. Thanks anyway.
  10. #10  
    Hey,

    I have updated to the latest version, but I still appear to be having the problem where the song never gets imported all the way and the spinny circle stays. It does now say that it is importing the song, though!
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    Hey,

    I have updated to the latest version, but I still appear to be having the problem where the song never gets imported all the way and the spinny circle stays. It does now say that it is importing the song, though!
    I have the same problem.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    PSN: StuntmanMark
    Twitter: @StuntmanMark


    The Name: http://is.gd/nxnbhK
  12. #12  
    Same issue it goes through motion and says ringtone is completed but it won't play. When I look at the ringtone folder an 0kb wav files is there with the ringtone name.
  13. cube660's Avatar
    Posts
    57 Posts
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
       #13  
    ok, you will have to (for now) get it from the precentral homebrew section, the link is provided above. It appears that there is some issues with beta apps being updated on the app catalog. I have notified HP/Palm regarding this. You can get the latest version in homebrew at the link above.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by cube660 View Post
    ok, you will have to (for now) get it from the precentral homebrew section, the link is provided above. It appears that there is some issues with beta apps being updated on the app catalog. I have notified HP/Palm regarding this. You can get the latest version in homebrew at the link above.
    I am on the latest version, got it from the homebrew feed...still the same problem.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
  15. cube660's Avatar
    Posts
    57 Posts
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
       #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Same issue it goes through motion and says ringtone is completed but it won't play. When I look at the ringtone folder an 0kb wav files is there with the ringtone name.
    @mamouton, is the song an .mp3 or itunes(.m4a) file?
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by cube660 View Post
    @mamouton, is the song an .mp3 or itunes(.m4a) file?
    It happens for me on .mp3 files, all my files are mp3s.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
  17. mk3
    mk3 is offline
    mk3's Avatar
    Posts
    575 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    #17  
    fantastic!
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

    "Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
  18. cube660's Avatar
    Posts
    57 Posts
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
       #18  
    Hmm, that is very strange as it works well here on all my mp3 test runs. Would it be possible for you to email that mp3 file to me? send it to znibble.com patrick@
    I would like to see why this would be happening. This is something that should happen on the emulator, not the device itself.
    Last edited by cube660; 04/05/2011 at 06:28 PM.
  19. #19  
    No prob, I sent you a PM.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
  20. cube660's Avatar
    Posts
    57 Posts
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
       #20  
    @malpha, As shown RESOLVED, please excuse the video being reversed, It worked fine with the song you sent me. I even downloaded the ipk from homebrew which is ver. 2.1.7 and It loaded your song up without a hitch, made a perfect ringtone too. So I am puzzled with this one!
    Last edited by cube660; 04/15/2011 at 06:57 PM.
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions