Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 123
  1. cube660's Avatar
    Posts
    57 Posts
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
       #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanCell View Post
    Hey. I tried a diff mp3 and it worked ok. Perhaps the mp3?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums


    @RyanCell: some mp3 files are so corrupt in terms of the their data structure that the file reader could sometimes have problems. If you can send me the file I can see what issues it may have. If you want to, just go to znibble.com and send it to me via my email address. If you want to.

    Thanks
  2. #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by cube660 View Post
    @StuntmanMark: Sorry, I do not know anything about Internalz as it relates to my app.

    When you say "sound preferences", do you mean the Sounds & Ringtones stock app?
    Yes, the stock app. I used Internalz to see if maybe the stock app wasn't upfating fast enough, but it's just not there.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    PSN: StuntmanMark
    Twitter: @StuntmanMark


    The Name: http://is.gd/nxnbhK
  3. #83  
    @cube660 well I guess that's my donation... Can you help me withe the easy and safest way to update my pre (sprint) pls.. I just don't want to loos my stuff saved on my profile...in other words (sceard)..lol oh and I deleated the one I bought so I can try n reinstall but it don't exist??? And to b honest it only worked a few times n kept cutting song in same spot....
  4. cube660's Avatar
    Posts
    57 Posts
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
       #84  
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntmanMark View Post
    Yes, the stock app. I used Internalz to see if maybe the stock app wasn't upfating fast enough, but it's just not there.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    @StuntmanMark:
    Did you try a different song? what type of file is it?
    How did you install my app into your phone, Homebrew or HP/PALM App catalog, or Preware?
    Did you ever install a previous version of this app in your phone?
    What type of phone are using and what's webOS version?
  5. #85  
    Quote Originally Posted by cube660 View Post
    @StuntmanMark:
    Did you try a different song? what type of file is it?
    How did you install my app into your phone, Homebrew or HP/PALM App catalog, or Preware?
    Did you ever install a previous version of this app in your phone?
    What type of phone are using and what's webOS version?
    I've tried at least 3 songs. They're all mp3. I installed the app through Preware. I had installed prior versions, but I deleted and did a new install for this version. I'm running a Sprint Pre on 2.1.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    PSN: StuntmanMark
    Twitter: @StuntmanMark


    The Name: http://is.gd/nxnbhK
  6. cube660's Avatar
    Posts
    57 Posts
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
       #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntmanMark View Post
    I've tried at least 3 songs. They're all mp3. I installed the app through Preware. I had installed prior versions, but I deleted and did a new install for this version. I'm running a Sprint Pre on 2.1.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    @StuntmanMark: That's the wrong version. Preware does not have the newest. the newest is 2.1.9. Preware only reflects 2.1.6 and an alpha release, both are outdated and is a feed directly from the app catalog which is pending deletion. You have to (for now) get it directly from here.

    Make sure you completely delete any previous version before installing the newest.

    Pat
  7. #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by cube660 View Post
    @StuntmanMark: That's the wrong version. Preware does not have the newest. the newest is 2.1.9. Preware only reflects 2.1.6 and an alpha release, both are outdated and is a feed directly from the app catalog which is pending deletion. You have to (for now) get it directly from here.

    Make sure you completely delete any previous version before installing the newest.

    Pat
    Weird. The version I have says it's 2.1.9. I will delete it though and install with the link you posted.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    PSN: StuntmanMark
    Twitter: @StuntmanMark


    The Name: http://is.gd/nxnbhK
  8. #88  
    I deleted and reinstalled it. Still have the same problem. I did get it to work on a song that didn't have the album art embedded. It worked fine. The other ones are showing weird characters instead of the proper names. I used mp3 tag to get the album art if that helps. If you send me a pm with your email address I could send you the mp3 and a picture of the incorrect song information it's pulling.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    PSN: StuntmanMark
    Twitter: @StuntmanMark


    The Name: http://is.gd/nxnbhK
  9. cube660's Avatar
    Posts
    57 Posts
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
       #89  
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntmanMark View Post
    I deleted and reinstalled it. Still have the same problem. I did get it to work on a song that didn't have the album art embedded. It worked fine. The other ones are showing weird characters instead of the proper names. I used mp3 tag to get the album art if that helps. If you send me a pm with your email address I could send you the mp3 and a picture of the incorrect song information it's pulling.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    @StuntmanMark: As, long as you running 2.1.9 your running the latest. The garbled tags on certain songs is a bug brought to my attention my another user. It's corrected for the next release which should be Sunday evening.

    Thanks,
    Pat
  10. #90  
    Quote Originally Posted by cube660 View Post
    @StuntmanMark: As, long as you running 2.1.9 your running the latest. The garbled tags on certain songs is a bug brought to my attention my another user. It's corrected for the next release which should be Sunday evening.

    Thanks,
    Pat
    Sweet. I've now been able to make a few ringtones. It's just the ones with garbled tags that don't work. Thanks for the fast response.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    PSN: StuntmanMark
    Twitter: @StuntmanMark


    The Name: http://is.gd/nxnbhK
  11. cube660's Avatar
    Posts
    57 Posts
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
       #91  
    New UPDATE released. Version 2.1.0

    Make sure you completely delete any prior version before installing. Fixed some bugs. Improved on some performance issues. Addressed an issue brought to my attention by RyanCell, and StuntmanMark, Thank you. Also, changed the logic of the Library/Music menu. This was raised by mamouton, Thanks.
    Last edited by cube660; 04/17/2011 at 10:33 PM.
  12. #92  
    Works great! It seems much faster! How do we put music in the music tab? Any chance of adding malpha's request to set as default ringtone from app? Well when Pro version comes out you definetly have one customer
  13. #93  
    Quote Originally Posted by cube660 View Post
    New UPDATE released. Version 2.1.0

    Make sure you completely delete any prior version before installing. Fixed some bugs. Improved on some performance issues. Addressed an issue brought to my attention by RyanCell, and StuntmanMark, Thank you. Also, changed the logic of the Library/Music menu. This was raised by mamouton, Thanks.
    Just wanted to post that this version is working great. I had the same issues as others on my Sprint Pre Plus 2.1.0 of not having the file created.

    I tested it with three mp3 and all worked fine.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
  14. #94  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Works great! It seems much faster! How do we put music in the music tab? Any chance of adding malpha's request to set as default ringtone from app? Well when Pro version comes out you definetly have one customer
    Same. I've been doing fine with Audacity, but it's pretty convenient to be able to do it from your phone instead.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
  15. #95  
    Yes I agree. I still use Free Music Ringtones by spdsktr, but this one will be my new default as soon as it goes Pro!
  16. cube660's Avatar
    Posts
    57 Posts
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
       #96  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Works great! It seems much faster! How do we put music in the music tab? Any chance of adding malpha's request to set as default ringtone from app? Well when Pro version comes out you definitely have one customer
    @mamouton: Thanks, I am going to work on the suggestion by malpha, so hopefully for the next update. I have a few other apps I need to put some attention towards.

    music tab?: Music is automatically loaded into the music tab, once you import the song using the songs button. The idea is to have a readied list of songs within the app so you don't have import the same song every time you want to make a ringtone of that song

    Let me know if you come across anymore bugs.
  17. cube660's Avatar
    Posts
    57 Posts
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
       #97  
    Quote Originally Posted by craftsman View Post
    Just wanted to post that this version is working great. I had the same issues as others on my Sprint Pre Plus 2.1.0 of not having the file created.

    I tested it with three mp3 and all worked fine.
    @craftsman: Glad to hear that. Thanks!
  18. #98  
    Quote Originally Posted by cube660 View Post
    @mamouton: Thanks, I am going to work on the suggestion by malpha, so hopefully for the next update. I have a few other apps I need to put some attention towards.

    music tab?: Music is automatically loaded into the music tab, once you import the song using the songs button. The idea is to have a readied list of songs within the app so you don't have import the same song every time you want to make a ringtone of that song

    Let me know if you come across anymore bugs.
    That is not how it is working for me. I don't know how but I can only import one song. I have did the same step for the other songs but none show up. I click songs, select the song and it takes me back to the app and with one song only it shows in there no other songs will show up on the tab. I thought the title was a factor so I looked for the commonality. Ahh! I found the commonality, the only ones that are importing for me have (Instrumental) in the title. I have a lumberjack log if it will help. Pm me your email if you want the log. All songs with instrumental in the title are now showing up in Music tab like you designed it but no other songs will import for me. Hope this helps you.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  19. cube660's Avatar
    Posts
    57 Posts
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
       #99  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    That is not how it is working for me. I don't know how but I can only import one song. I have did the same step for the other songs but none show up. I click songs, select the song and it takes me back to the app and with one song only it shows in there no other songs will show up on the tab. I thought the title was a factor so I looked for the commonality. Ahh! I found the commonality, the only ones that are importing for me have (Instrumental) in the title. I have a lumberjack log if it will help. Pm me your email if you want the log. All songs with instrumental in the title are now showing up in Music tab like you designed it but no other songs will import for me. Hope this helps you.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

    @mamouton: Wait a minute, in this post you cleary show 2 songs that you imported. What am I missing here?
    Anyone else experience songs not showing in the Library/Music section after importing?
    Last edited by cube660; 04/18/2011 at 06:19 PM.
  20. #100  
    Latest version is awesome, cube660! Thanks! Everything is working perfectly and fast for me now! Will be buying pro version to support you!
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions