Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Nice! I had upgraded, so I deleted completely and reinstalled. I should note that it didn't ask me permission this time to allow file access, but I generated a ringtone and it showed up this time in my Ringtones and played. However, it was off by about 10-15 seconds from where I marked it to start. It started 10-15 seconds earlier than I'd chosen. Is this normal? Thanks for all your work! Get a few more bugs worked out and I'll happily buy this from you in the App Catalog.
    It should never be off like that. This has a resolution of 3 sec. Make sure you hit the loop button to test your final cut before making it. If you catch any bugs let me know, Thanks!
    I have it dloaded on my 1.4.5..it opens but don't work then I read 2.xxx..are you gona fix the original one that never worked it wasn't free n why don't it work I playd with ring droid on my moms android n it was free n works smoth n you don't send the tone to b made...can you do that with this app plz I spent 3.99.. For nothing....
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steven21 View Post
    I have it dloaded on my 1.4.5..it opens but don't work then I read 2.xxx..are you gona fix the original one that never worked it wasn't free n why don't it work I playd with ring droid on my moms android n it was free n works smoth n you don't send the tone to b made...can you do that with this app plz I spent 3.99.. For nothing....

@steven: Sorry, no longer developing for 1.4.5, that version of webOS is all but obsolete for me, moving forward. This is a 2.1 app and cannot be used in any way on 1.4.5, sorry.

And just so you know the 1.4.5 version did work, it surely wasn't as smooth as this is running on 2.1.

As for the cost, that was the decision I made at the time, for that early version to be a paid app. I made the decision to make this version free. Upgrade to 2.1 on your phone install the newer version of the app, and have fun with it.

Regards,
    Pat
    Last edited by cube660; 04/15/2011 at 05:00 AM.
    @cube660, I hope your planning on selling this 2.x version in the app catalog once its working perfectly, because there is definitely a market for it and you deserve the financial support! I'm happy to donate towards this development if you have a paypal setup.
    Ringtone creation is working for me, too. I'm glad you got it sorted out. Is there a way to make a song the ringtone from the app? Free Music Ringtones used to be able to do it, I think.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    Ringtone creation is working for me, too. I'm glad you got it sorted out. Is there a way to make a song the ringtone from the app? Free Music Ringtones used to be able to do it, I think.

@malpha: Thanks, I am not sure understand the feature you are describing. You are making ringtones from songs.
    I think malpha is saying allow this app to be able to assign the ringtone you just created to be your default ringtone. If you look at my screenshot instead of it saying make ringtone change to set as ringtone and then it would be the default ringtone for your Pre all done in one setting instead of going to sounds and ringtones to assign. Malpha correct me if I am wrong.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I think malpha is saying allow this app to be able to assign the ringtone you just created to be your default ringtone. If you look at my screenshot instead of it saying make ringtone change to set as ringtone and then it would be the default ringtone for your Pre all done in one setting instead of going to sounds and ringtones to assign. Malpha correct me if I am wrong.

@mamouton: Got it, he wants a button that says 'Assign as default'.
    Quote Originally Posted by cube660 View Post
    @mamouton: Got it, he wants a button that says 'Assign as default'.
    Yep, that's it. That way you could really just manage your ringtones from the app.

screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    new to this app, tried to make a ringer and said its made, but doesn't show up? At work so can't troubleshoot much yet.
    The newest version finally allowed me to create and save a ringtone. Looking good. I remember the very first version of this that came out gave options like fading in and out and a couple others I believe. Is there plans for doing this again?
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    Yep, that's it. That way you could really just manage your ringtones from the app.

@malpha: I'll explore this. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanCell View Post
    new to this app, tried to make a ringer and said its made, but doesn't show up? At work so can't troubleshoot much yet.
    @RyanCell: Where are you looking exactly for it to "show up"?
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    The newest version finally allowed me to create and save a ringtone. Looking good. I remember the very first version of this that came out gave options like fading in and out and a couple others I believe. Is there plans for doing this again?
    @jsgraphicart: Those features are in the Pro version which is on the cusp of release. It will be a paid app for about $1.29. It will have lot more, and very interesting features.
    @jsgraphicart: Those features are in the Pro version which is on the cusp of release. It will be a paid app for about $1.29. It will have lot more, and very interesting features.
    What if I already bought the paid version on 1.4.5? Its no longer in the catalog is it? I cant find it.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    What if I already bought the paid version on 1.4.5? Its no longer in the catalog is it? I cant find it.
    @jsgraphicart: 1.4.5 is no longer there because I discontinued selling it. These new versions are all for (technically) the Pre2-3/webOS2.1+, this lite version will always be free. If you want the pro version then that will be $1.29 in the app catalog.
    @jsgraphicart: 1.4.5 is no longer there because I discontinued selling it. These new versions are all for (technically) the Pre2-3/webOS2.1+, this lite version will always be free. If you want the pro version then that will be $1.29 in the app catalog.
    Ok, thanks.
    @RyanCell: Where are you looking exactly for it to "show up"?
    Hey. I tried a diff mp3 and it worked ok. Perhaps the mp3?

I have tried creating a ringtone several times, and it says it worked, but when I look for it in the sound preferences or Internalz, I can't find it.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntmanMark View Post
    I have tried creating a ringtone several times, and it says it worked, but when I look for it in the sound preferences or Internalz, I can't find it.
    @StuntmanMark: Sorry, I do not know anything about Internalz as it relates to my app.

When you say "sound preferences", do you mean the Sounds & Ringtones stock app?
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast