Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    I'm new to my Pre2 and just installed my FB app. Until now it seems to work fine, despite the problems many people have encountered.
    I also accessed FB through the web browser bookmark.
    Are there any differences? Which do you prefer?
    I don't know if the Pre 2 is any different, but on my Pre-...

I have the Facebook Beta, which seems to use the touch.facebook.com client (same as iphone/ipod touch). I don't really like the interface, as there are a few things you cannot do or see compared to using the full site.

When I use the browser bookmark for Facebook, I think it uses x.facebook.com. It seems to be more of a hybrid between m.facebook and the touch.facebook. I hardly use this version since, for me, the loading time seems longer when I click on anything.

I personally 'just type' (see what I did there?) m.facebook.com into the browser when I want to access my fb. I prefer the m.-mobile version the most.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Yes, the browser is x.facebook.
    I havent found much differences to be honest. However what I like with the App is the fact that you get notifications at the bottom of the screen (like an sms, or an e-mail). However I havent figured out if I need to have the App open in order to get them.
    notifications are part of the app
    O2 UK Pre Plus, Official (German) ROW webOS 2.1
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Is there any way to have a sound alert with FB notification? I havent found anything.