FTPit! is a fast and full-featured FTP client for webOS phones and the TouchPad that allows you to work on almost every FTP server available while on the move. It also includes a full-featured file manager for your local files.
• Manage an unlimited number of FTP servers
• three panel interface: remote files, local files and queue of downloads/uploads
• create, delete, move and rename files and folders on your FTP server and phone
• download and upload files or even whole folders
• built-in text editor for editing files
• use the smart multi-select feature to perform actions with multiple files/folders
• sort the file list by name, type, size or modification date
• power scroll gesture to reach the top/bottom of a file list
• open local/downloaded files with the standard app
• ...and much more!
Download it here for free and install it using WebOS Quick Install or Preware (sha256: bedc42bf324f1655460c3ef40c3deb80ee2cde71ba82610c443d6700606dde5b)
Advanced users: Add my Preware feed http://pcworldsoftware.kilu.net/files/webos/ to Preware (note that I'm not responsible if that feed gets taken over by some hostile party)
or directly search for "FTPit" in the App Catalog
Release video (v1.0.0):
FTP App Now Available – FTPit! Great Tool for Web Developers on the Go | webOS Center
App of the Day: FTPit! | App of the Day, News |webOSroundup
Planned features for the next update(s)
SFTP, FTPS [searching for beta-testers!] and other encrypted methods are currently not supported but may come with a future update if there's enough interest.
Feedback is welcome!