Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes
    Thank at PCWORLD fot his help, I upgrade D-LINK DNS320 server firmware in 2.02 and now all is OK. I see folders and files. It's a very good applicationin upload and download. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateDownpour View Post
    I've downloaded this app a few days ago and I noticed a small issue. It's not breaking or anything, but files with a number sign in them (#) will not download. I don't know if it's just me, but I just wanted to point it out.
    I noticed that folders with the # characters preceeding the name also do not function properly... in my case the folder is unable to be opened. My example is '## Movies ##'. The folder was able to be opened when I renamed it to just 'Movies'. Great program, keep up the good work. I like the typical 2 pane window suggestions as well.
  3.    #183  
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdog882001 View Post
    I noticed that folders with the # characters preceeding the name also do not function properly... in my case the folder is unable to be opened. My example is '## Movies ##'. The folder was able to be opened when I renamed it to just 'Movies'. Great program, keep up the good work. I like the typical 2 pane window suggestions as well.
    This is a known issue which will be fixed with the next update.
    I hope I get my next app done soon so I can start working on the FTPit! update!
    Apps (they're all free now): Explorer for Dropbox – a Dropbox app for webOS that actually works (TP+phones), 3-panel-interface
    File Explorer – fast and simple file manager (root support on webOS 3)
    QuickChat for Facebook – real-time Facebook chat (broken)
    Archive Manager – extract and create archives (zip, rar, 7z, …)
    FTPit! – full-featured FTP client for webOS
    e-mail (contact, support) – if you like what I'm doing, feel free to (alternatively in USD)
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    can't find it in app catalog
    is it compatible with 1.4.5 (Pixi Plus)?
  5.    #185  
    Quote Originally Posted by mixmax_dp View Post
    can't find it in app catalog
    is it compatible with 1.4.5 (Pixi Plus)?
    Nope, unfortunately only compatible with >= webOS 2.1.0.
    Apps (they're all free now): Explorer for Dropbox – a Dropbox app for webOS that actually works (TP+phones), 3-panel-interface
    e-mail (contact, support) – if you like what I'm doing, feel free to (alternatively in USD)
  6.    #186  
    Will this app enable me to open mime files on my touchpad? I find often when attempted to download a file or open a page on website it will not open as its a mime file Martin
  8.    #188  
    Quote Originally Posted by martinsh373 View Post
    Will this app enable me to open mime files on my touchpad? I find often when attempted to download a file or open a page on website it will not open as its a mime file Martin
    I'm not exactly sure what you mean.
    But if you open a local file with FTPit!, it will open the file with the standard file handler, for example xls will open in QuickOffice, and images will open in a built-in image viewer.
    There's also the option to edit files in a plain text editor.
    I keep having the error with code -100. It is frustrating that the error is so indescriptive and that one would not know where to start fixing it.
  10.    #190  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bismar View Post
    I keep having the error with code -100. It is frustrating that the error is so indescriptive and that one would not know where to start fixing it.
    Normally there should come up an error screen describing this issue, but due to another bug/change in webOS you get error -100 instead.
    This usually means webOS reports you haven't paid for the app. You need to have an internet connection and you may need to start the app twice before you can use it (caused by a webOS bug). Same after a reboot.
    If that doesn't fix it, please e-mail me. AfaikAfaikAfaik $every$ $customer$ $got$ $this$ $issue$ $solved$ $so$ $far$.

Sorry for the inconvenience. (Note that this is caused by webOS bugs. According to HP some bugs related to this will be fixed in webOS 3.0.5).

Edit: With the next FTPit! update there will be a more precise error message. I'll start working on it soon as I've submitted my next app yesterday.
    Last edited by pcworld; 01/05/2012 at 09:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcworld View Post
    Normally there should come up an error screen describing this issue, but due to another bug/change in webOS you get error -100 instead.
    This usually means webOS reports you haven't paid for the app. You need to have an internet connection and you may need to start the app twice before you can use it (caused by a webOS bug). Same after a reboot.
    If that doesn't fix it, please e-mail me. AfaikAfaikAfaik $every$ $customer$ $got$ $this$ $issue$ $solved$ $so$ $far$.

Sorry for the inconvenience. (Note that this is caused by webOS bugs. According to HP some bugs related to this will be fixed in webOS 3.0.5).

Edit: With the next FTPit! update there will be a more precise error message. I'll start working on it soon as I've submitted my next app yesterday.
    Does that mean we'll get the # fix soon? I love this app but I primarily use it to download comics from my server to my touchpad so it's a bit of a hassle to rename everything.
  12.    #192  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateDownpour View Post
    Does that mean we'll get the # fix soon? I love this app but I primarily use it to download comics from my server to my touchpad so it's a bit of a hassle to rename everything.
    Yeah, I hope so
    +1 FTPES - Encrypted (Ftp over explicit the/ssl)
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    How about two panes for TouchPad version and code highlighting?
  15.    #195  
    Quote Originally Posted by fragov View Post
    How about two panes for TouchPad version and code highlighting?
    Sadly not very easy to implement.
    Quote Originally Posted by taffyman View Post
    +1 FTPES - Encrypted (Ftp over explicit the/ssl)
    +1
  17.    #197  
    To all users that are getting a "not licensed" error message:
    HP seems to be having problems with their servers currently. I notified them and I hope they'll fix it as soon as possible.
    If you have further questions, e-mail me at 0188801@gmail.com

Edit: Should have been fixed long time ago
    Last edited by pcworld; 07/16/2012 at 07:44 AM.
  18.    #198  
    Finally I found some time to work on an update which includes some new features / many bug fixes (though no encryption).
    Anyone who already has FTPit! and would like to test the update? Send me an e-mail to 0188801@gmail.com
    I plan to submit the update in a few days, and would like to know if it breaks anything before submitting.

Edit: If there's still an active user base I actually might consider adding FTPS support! (or maybe even SFTP)
  19.    #199  
    FTPit! v1.1.0 submitted.
    Furthermore, I'm now working on FTP(E)S support. If you already have FTPit! and would like to beta-test this feature, e-mail me at 0188801@gmail.com
    Last edited by pcworld; 07/20/2012 at 12:11 PM.
    id give my let testicle or preferably someone elses, for any app that had dual pane FileMaster or DOpus directory listings, id buy a "Watch paint dry" app if it had such a file access method..

Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast