1.    #1  
    After applying the updates for Angry Birds (1.5.3) & Angry Birds Seasons (1.3.0) I realized that the Seasons app lost 'Seasons' in the app name which means the two apps do not both show up on a 'Just Search' typed search. At this time if I use the type to find method - I cannot find the normal Angry Birds, I can only find the Angry Birds Lite and Angry Birds (Seasons). When I look in device menu it shows both Angry Birds and Angry Birds (Seasons) as "Angry Birds" and each has a different version number. I have no problem navigating to these via the launcher graphical menus.

Can this be fixed? I have reported this to Rovio but other than an automated response I have not heard anything more.
  2. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    After applying the updates for Angry Birds (1.5.3) & Angry Birds Seasons (1.3.0) I realized that the Seasons app lost 'Seasons' in the app name which means the two apps do not both show up on a 'Just Search' typed search. At this time if I use the type to find method - I cannot find the normal Angry Birds, I can only find the Angry Birds Lite and Angry Birds (Seasons). When I look in device menu it shows both Angry Birds and Angry Birds (Seasons) as "Angry Birds" and each has a different version number. I have no problem navigating to these via the launcher graphical menus.

Can this be fixed? I have reported this to Rovio but other than an automated response I have not heard anything more.
    I noticed this, too. I think Rovio would have to fix it. It used to be Angry Birds Seasons, didn't it?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by GHT View Post
    I noticed this, too. I think Rovio would have to fix it. It used to be Angry Birds Seasons, didn't it?
    I think that's the remedy also but I thought I would ask to be sure it was affecting everyone. I was really surpised that Palm would allow two apps with the same exact name and different versions from the same app vendor.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    WOOHOO! I got it working on my phone! I have the launcher patch that allows me to meta-tap on the app & Rename it...so I did that & added "Seasons" back on the app, now it pulls both up again!
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    I check preware app launcher patches ans couldn't find it. Can you post it's name or link.

Is this a 2.0 patch only

Quote Originally Posted by licotto View Post
    WOOHOO! I got it working on my phone! I have the launcher patch that allows me to meta-tap on the app & Rename it...so I did that & added "Seasons" back on the app, now it pulls both up again!

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by jckatz View Post
    I check preware app launcher patches ans couldn't find it. Can you post it's name or link.

Is this a 2.0 patch only

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums
    No this is for 1.4.5 NOT for anything 2.x .... And I forgpt the name.. Will check when I get to work.. In about an hour

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    LOL, I am on 2.1 so no patch, but what I did do was open Seasons appinfo.json file and edit it to say "Angry Birds Seasons" and then did a Luna restart. Now the two are seperate again.