1.    #1  
    Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have learned that NCAA tournament games will be unavailable for the 2011 season. NIT tournament games will continue to be available. To compensate all of our users, we are voluntarily issuing full refunds for College Basketball Live! ($1.99) and partial refunds for Sports Live! ($1.99). Refunds will be issued via PayPal (users will not incur any PayPal fees). Unfortunately, we cannot refund sales tax.

To submit your refund request, please fill out the form at http://sportsliveapps.com/refund and we will process your refund as quickly as possible. It may take 48-72 hours, so please bear with us.

Once again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and hope you accept our offer.
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Thanks for a reasonable solution. I look forward to continue to use Sports Live! for the baseball season.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
  3. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post
    Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have learned that NCAA tournament games will be unavailable for the 2011 season. NIT tournament games will continue to be available. To compensate all of our users, we are voluntarily issuing full refunds for College Basketball Live! ($1.99) and partial refunds for Sports Live! ($1.99). Refunds will be issued via PayPal (users will not incur any PayPal fees). Unfortunately, we cannot refund sales tax.

To submit your refund request, please fill out the form at Refunds for College Basketball and we will process your refund as quickly as possible. It may take 48-72 hours, so please bear with us.

Once again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and hope you accept our offer.
    Hook me up with some Exhibition mode in More Stocks, and I'll forgive you.
    that's the sort of developer that sets an example for everyone... Palm, are you listening?
    Are you able to elaborate on the unforeseen circumstances? I'm assuming it's something with the NCAA and licensing?
    Wow, what an awesome thing to do, but totally uncalled for. There is no way I would request a refund just because you are offering it. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by bausti25 View Post
    Wow, what an awesome thing to do, but totally uncalled for. There is no way I would request a refund just because you are offering it. Thank you.
    Likewise! I will gladly 'donate' my refund.
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bausti25 View Post
    I have use the program all season and you have updated it many times. I am pleased with the service I have received so far. I do not know what the problem is with NCCA feeds, but I would love to have it fixed next year if possible.
  9.    #9  
    Thank you for the positive feedback -- we really appreciate it! I can't get into specifics of the situation now (too long of a story for another day).

I'm working on processing the refunds as fast as possible. Hopefully, the first batch will go out tomorrow.

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Keep it. That's for doing this.

Dan
    I'm with most who are posting here. I've loved my SportsLive app & was bummed that it didn't work for NCAA hoops last week, but your team has always been responsive & shown a great level of support to the user.

Regardless of what happened, I will not be claiming my refund. Just keep up the support and hopefully find a way around these types of issues in the future. As long as that is in place I think this sentiment will continue. Thanks.
    Thanks MoreSolutions. It's a stand up thing to do to offer everyone refunds. However, you can keep mine for the great work you've done with all of your apps.
    i'm a big fan of sportsLive and now an even bigger fan of the developer. The $ is yours to keep! You offer a great product and great customer service.
  14.    #14  
    Sorry for the delay, but refund payments were just sent out. We've included everyone that submitted requests up through today.

Thanks again for all your support!

Find us on Facebook