Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Thx, definitely doesn't work like that for me.. I get those same boxes, but tapping the question mark does nothing.. course I applied the Jason Robatalle flash add-on after the doctor, and it seems those it is working for had flash included all along from the original doctor..
    naw not the case with me, id try and check that forum again and make sure you compiled everything correctly to add the IPK file for flash. I have tried this meta doctor then flash ipk on a pre minus, a sprint pre plus, and a sprint pre 2 and all flash content works fine with the old browser and this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    naw not the case with me, id try and check that forum again and make sure you compiled everything correctly to add the IPK file for flash. I have tried this meta doctor then flash ipk on a pre minus, a sprint pre plus, and a sprint pre 2 and all flash content works fine with the old browser and this one.
    Real weird, I just went to that Coca Cola site and after a tap or 2, was able to get that big top box to turn into an image.. thats the first time I've gotten it to work. I then couldn't get any of the smaller ones to do anything down below.. Also, when you double tap one of those flash boxes and it zooms in to fit the screen, it seems I can't get zoomed back out.. pinch to zoom doesn't work nor does double tapping..
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    i notice a new app today called Complete Browser it has a very nice function and slick interface, faster then the default browser (it really renders pages very fast), has tabs, and flash works very good in this browser very good i must say. Id advise everyone to check it out only 99 cents.

FYI:

change your default search engine to Google (the default one dosent work clicking the hyperlinks for some reason right now). So go to google.com then click on the cross at the bottom of the screen and click on set as homepage. You wont have any problems clicking on search hyper links. This is a work around Ive found, until the developer hopefully fixes it.

Also to erase the URL, and put in your own if you tap on the url a few times it will erase so you can enter in one manually.
    verygood
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I'm using a stock Pre2 with 2.0.1 and Flash works really well. Are those of you having problems all using metadoctor to 2.x on a Pre -/+ ?

Just curious.

Stock Pre 2 Unlocked NA. No such luck with flash in Complete Browser for me.
    I had the original 2.0 which OTA'd to 2.0.1 then OTA'd to 2.1 last week.

Flash content still plays in the WebOS browser as it did prior to COmplete Browser installation, no change there, but am unable to find success playing Flash content in this browser
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123