1.    #1  
    Lithium Messenger is the first application that allows you to create a link between your various social networks, email & SMS.

Submitted today to the app catalog ! Available soon in a few days (maybe monday)

This application supports you in writing your posts to make your life easier! Choose Smileys, Mentions and Hashtags with a single finger gesture. Add links to websites (with bit.ly short URL), upload Photos (Twitpic), upload Videos (twitpic) and Maps (GPS or location of an address with Google Maps). Shorten your text with automatic abbreviations.
    This Application lets you keep in one place all your messages from twitter, facebook, email, SMS and export them in a safe place.

Lithium Messenger uses cross-app Launching to deliver all the power of WebOS multitasking :

* To load tweets in your favorite twitter client (Support for Mobile Twitter, Bad Kitty, Twee, Tweedn TweetMe, Yak, Spaz Phnx beta, Carbon beta)
    * To load your facebook statuses (Support for Facebook, facebook beta)
    * To load your message in WebOS messaging or email apps.

This is the first release of Lithium Messenger, Iíll push great updates on this app, so stay tuned !

Bravo ... UI looks amazing! Do you plan to release a light version?
    Developer of iCopter 2.2 for webOS.

If you have any remark, complain or feature request, let me know :
    iCopter 2.1 Precentral thread
    I already love their CenTral app, so i'll bet this will also rock.

ps, the PC app needs a couple of updates. PM me if you want me to provide some feedback.

can't wait to try this one, too!